Holez

Fecal Meter should be implemented for realism and to track players

I have been thinking that a poop meter should be implemented into the game. Every time you eat the poop meter should go up, and if you don't relieve yourself when it is full then you get a high likely hood of contracting sepsis.

• Like 1

Haha, great idea, love it....absolutely love it...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHWHWHEHEhahahaaha *vomits and crys*

Help me...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=stewie+suicide+gif&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=10zwUYLqN6PT0QWG84H4BQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i%7C21%3Bd%7CMYfRpKGK7nSu3M%3A

Edited by Wolfensteinsaurus

Hello there

Diseases and disease vectors and possible pooping are already on the todo list for the SA.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

on the todo list for the SA.

is somewhere some list for everything is planned for SA?

is somewhere some list for everything is planned for SA?

Not in the public domain AFAIK, but that's info thats just floating out there.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

I like realism, but making a shit meter is too far.

I will not play a game where I have a "poop meter".

• Like 1

I don't like it either. I would love to take a dump on someone though

I have been thinking that a poop meter should be implemented into the game. Every time you eat the poop meter should go up, and if you don't relieve yourself when it is full then you get a high likely hood of contracting sepsis.

0/10 for effort, check here for inspiration http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/142054-shitpiss-system-v12/

ooh! welcome to the forum :D

Edited by Fluxley
  • Like 1

I love POO as much as the next bloke but I don't want/need an actually FECAL MATTER DISPERSION SEQUENCE METER.. thas.. thas a bit much 4 me.

This would be amazing, instead of teabagging the dayz community can make a new "death taunt" to say, and just poop on them

Fecal meter should be implemented for realism and to track players

Wut? I think people are still gonna wipe... I don't think there's going to be shitty trails you can follow after they've dropped a deuce.

• Like 1

Umm... contracting sepsis? NO more poop talk for you.  Do some webMD/google/survival reading.  You've got a hydration meter.  That's the important one. Pooping is not something you have to 'remember' to do.  If you CANT poop, though you want/need to- that's a different issue... one that is best indicated by the hydration meter.