kingofcrafting4

banditing ways of epicoscity

Does anyone think a good way of banditing someone without being a noob would be to break their legs, make them drop their weps, and then take their weps and supplies, drop the weps (Unless u want them) some ways away where u can still see him and then drop a morphione as well? In the end their only hindrance would be crawling for a bit till they get the morphine, and you would get their supplies. Plus, then you wouldn't have people going "OMG YOU NOOB YOU KILELD EM NO WI HAVE TO WALK ALL THAT WAY BACK!"

• Like 2

Does anyone think a good way of banditing someone without being a noob would be to break their legs, make them drop their weps, and then take their weps and supplies, drop the weps (Unless u want them) some ways away where u can still see him and then drop a morphione as well? In the end their only hindrance would be crawling for a bit till they get the morphine, and you would get their supplies. Plus, then you wouldn't have people going "OMG YOU NOOB YOU KILELD EM NO WI HAVE TO WALK ALL THAT WAY BACK!"

*weapons

*you

*some "way" away

*morphine

*killed

*them

This Guy ^

*weapons
*you
*some "way" away
*morphine
*killed
*them

• Like 1

Christ, people. Lay off abit, You are smart enough to know what he is saying.

• Like 3

Yes. That way you won't ruin the game for others, and add some challenge to your own. I have to try that.

I am like way you make imagine one system for this, is good plan 90% :thumbsup:

to make perfect I make small adjust :P  after they take some morphine and they believe 100% they make survive I headshot with double barrel shotgun :D

Yeah sorry bout the spelling, I was typing ridiculously fast on a glitchy keyboard.

Oops. Accidentally posted this twice. Bleh stupid computer.

Edited by kingofcrafting4

sorry about the spelling, typing fast on a glitchy computer with a glitchy keyboard.

Another way.

1: Find a group of 2 or 3 (more then that it is to hard.)

2 Stalk them until they split up to look for supplies.

3: hold one of them up and make him put his weapons and supplies down.

4: Take him to a small building and threaten to kill him if the partner doesn't bring the guys stuff and drop his own weapons and supplies.

5: slowly exit the building and have the other guy go in.

6: break both their legs and say if they try to get away you'll kill them.

7: hide morphine nearbye

8: tell them you've hid some morphine nearbye.

9: Take their stuff and go, and go very quickly!

10: if they don't comply within 3 warnings, then kill both of them. Kill the hostage last though, so the other guy still has some motivation not to just rush in.

• Like 2

My best bandit moment didn't involve player killing but I had just killed a survivour who was hiding by a car. I heard the sounds of another car so I quickly went prone. When the driver drove past me I hopped in. I actually talked in the vehicle chat and he didn't know I was in it. When he parked to get the items from the dead body I hopped out of the car, shot him in the legs, took his morphine, and drove away into the sunset.

Edited by Firestarisdabomb12
  • Like 1

My best bandit moment didn't involve player killing but I had just killed a survivour who was hiding by a car. I heard the sounds of another car so I quickly went prone. When the driver drove past me I hopped in. I actually talked in the vehicle chat and he didn't know I was in it. When he parked to get the items from the dead body I hopped out of the car, shot him in the legs, took his morphine, and drove away into the sunset.

That's probably the most hilarious bandit experience I've read.

• Like 1

All these non-bandits say that "real bandits" shouldn't kill everyone, but do some sort of evil prank on their victims or some shit. This is extremely hard to pull off and almost always is a waste of time, I would try to do it if I had the opportunity to but if I were to sit and wait for a chance to do this my DayZ life would be extremely boring.

Another way to bandit (Since Plexico wants to kill people) This is only feasible if you have 2 or more in your group.

1: offer to trade with a person/small group.

2: MAKE SURE YOU GET THERE FIRST

3 have your buddy scope out the areas, with a sniper or any kind of weapon really, just make sure he is behind where they will be.

4: once they get there start the trade.

5: when they are gathering stuff, have your group open fire. If it is just one member of the group, refuse to trade until the rest is there. If they say you are a bandit trying to kill them, just say, "Demanding a whole group comes so I can fight them all? I'm not stupid!"

How about this: I always carry an extra morphine in my inventory, and my axe is always in my toolbelt. You have no way of finding out.

• Like 1

Another way to bandit (Since Plexico wants to kill people) This is only feasible if you have 2 or more in your group.

1: offer to trade with a person/small group.

2: MAKE SURE YOU GET THERE FIRST

3 have your buddy scope out the areas, with a sniper or any kind of weapon really, just make sure he is behind where they will be.

4: once they get there start the trade.

5: when they are gathering stuff, have your group open fire. If it is just one member of the group, refuse to trade until the rest is there. If they say you are a bandit trying to kill them, just say, "Demanding a whole group comes so I can fight them all? I'm not stupid!"

I don't "Want to kill people" I mainly don't even play as a bandit, only when I'm bored and not playing on the official hive. I only have so much time to play DayZ and I don't want to spend all day executing some devious plan

How about this: I always carry an extra morphine in my inventory, and my axe is always in my toolbelt. You have no way of finding out.

is correct :thumbsup: is for this I make one headshot  :ph34r:

is correct :thumbsup: is for this I make one headshot  :ph34r:

Or you could stay in the area and spy on him after you pretend to leave, and see if he proceeds to follow you...

Or you could stay in the area and spy on him after you pretend to leave, and see if he proceeds to follow you...

is true, maybe I do like this :rolleyes:

but time is not stop in dayz ;)

is more possible I make one headshot and forget this guy, focus for next victim :o

Another way to bandit someone without causing real harm.

NOTE: This works best if you have silenced weapons.

1: stalk a player you find.

2: At a random point in a city, shoot his leg. Make sure he doesn't see you. Don't shoot him again, that way he may think it's just a glitch.

3: every time he uses morphine and starts walking, shoot his leg again. Then ask in global chat, if anyone else's legs are breaking for no reason.

4: Keep breaking his legs until he can't get up anymore. Then knock him out.

5: run up, and take what is in his backpack (you should have good weapons and shouldn't need his).

6: put a morphine and some food in the pack and run away as fast as you can, looping around buildings. So if you where going north, now your going east/west.

• Like 1

2: At a random point in a city, shoot his leg. Make sure he doesn't see you. Don't shoot him again, that way he may think it's just a glitch.

3: every time he uses morphine and starts walking, shoot his leg again. Then ask in global chat, if anyone else's legs are breaking for no reason.

5: run up, and take what is in his backpack (you should have good weapons and shouldn't need his).

6: put a morphine and some food in the pack and run away as fast as you can, looping around buildings. So if you where going north, now your going east/west.

:beans:  Is good you make new ways to make bandit attack, you think like strategy guy for sure :thumbsup:

if one day they make some feature like torture player and no possible for log when is prisoner then maybe I think again for kill some guys :P  but for this time I continue make kill #1 priority :ph34r:

The making him think its a glitch part doesn't really work, you can hear a loud  crack sound if a bullet passes you or hits you. 9mm weapons have sort of a low chance to break legs, so unless you have an M4A1 CCO SD, it isn't gonna break his leg usually, and even if you do have an M4A1, it might not break his leg.

You would sort of just have to shoot him in the chest with a Lee Enfield or a M14 AIM/DMR/FN FAL to make him pass out, and take his stuff, and run away as an easier method.

I'd leave some food and maybe a thank you for letting me have your stuff, like maybe something completely useless to him, like another watch or something.

EDIT: oh yeah, I think it's kind of noobish to hoard vehicles. Seriously, 10 vehicles at one camp? you don't need all those cars, and your just depriving other ppl of a good experiance. (Or a possible one).

Or you could just kill them.

Or you could just kill them.

No, because killing someone is boring. There's so many possibilities, although killing is the easiest, there's many other ways to get crap from someone which doesn't ruin the experience for them, and you won't go all like "DayZ is too Easy, rocket pls make zombies harderrrr"

I like the idea of being clever (and even sometimes downright evil). Creative ways to handle PvP make the game more interesting for all involved then a simple bullet to the face from afar.

No, because killing someone is boring. There's so many possibilities, although killing is the easiest, there's many other ways to get crap from someone which doesn't ruin the experience for them, and you won't go all like "DayZ is too Easy, rocket pls make zombies harderrrr"

On that note, I don't mind the zombies being harder. What I DO have a problem with is that they keep "making it harder" in vanilla when they know the MOD is subject to arma IIs  annoying quirks Like AI clipping thru walls etc. It's kind of hard to "play smart" when you can't even count on an object that's solid for you not being solid for your attacker :P