Sign in to follow this  
clutchy08

Zombie Nerf Script?

Just a Question, i was wondering is it Possible for Such a script to Exist? Like i dont want to Kill off the Whole zombie thing but i would like just the Zombies to be a little weaker in my server & for Players to be more worried about the Other Live players.

Also is there even away to take out the Infection?

If you want to take out the zombies, play regular Arma 2. There is no way to change the AI's abilities without having all of your players install a new mod.

• Like 2

If you are more concerned about zombies than players you're playing DayZ wrong.

But yes, there are.

There is no way to change the AI's abilities without having all of your players install a new mod.

False.

Guys, I Love the Zombies, its just a Question asking was it Possible

Really? I didn't think it would be possible possible.

Modifying the AI can be done server-side without making people install any mods. In fact, there's a lot of mods made specifically so clients (players) don't need them.

And scripts can change mechanics like speed for entities, in this case zombies, to make them move slower. The only problem is the zombie walk animation, which would still play at normal speed (so you'd have moonwalking zombies)

Applejaxc is correct the best thing to do in this case is to turn the amount of zeds down and turn the infection rate down this can be done with a modded variables. He already has the variables file overridden as I did the server files for him in another post

YA I know right fuck the zombies.

I am making a mod for call of duty that gets rid of guns!

it will be awsome!

• Like 1

YA I know right fuck the zombies.

I am making a mod for call of duty that gets rid of guns!

it will be awsome!

Don't you be bringing that rubbish here :)

Jk

But in all seriousness the op asked how to tone down the zombies for his server to aid players not to remove all zombies from the server completely each to their own, it's his server and if he wants to use it with less zombies for him and his friends so be it. I was looking at doing a similar thing a while back to make a sort of training server for new player just to get the basics of playing dayz

And I do not see your reason for posting that.

He gave his reasons in his post

I believe the game you are looking for is Wasteland.

Nerfing zombies and taking out Infection? Sounds like a tough game you are setting up.