Hello,

I'm a new player in dayz, and I would like to maybe team up with some players and have some fun... Hopefully learn the ropes etc.

• Like 2

Hello there

Welcome to the forums!

Have a *muffin*

Read all the stickied threads (dull I know, but it needs to be done) and be nice to everyone.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

before you play dayz, you should practice your rageposting.  no one here is allowed to play without having at least 3 new threads a week about how angry they are at standalone development.

lol, how long has the standalone been in development? I just recently heard about it and pretty excited.

about a year.  its a sensitive topic though around these parts so just pretend like you arent excited about it.

• Like 1

ha ha, I'm happy with the mod at the moment... Sucking at it but still fun. I just saw the interview on pcgamer.com and it seems to be quite an improvement on the current engine.

yeah its a big overhaul. should be a huge improvement from the mod when its all done but the release time is really uncertain so people get all crazy about this date and that date.  

Welcome. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.

• Like 3

hey man if you need some help learning the game send me a PM. the group im in help new players get to grips with the game, just drop me a pm or visit the teamspeak. ts.dayzmedics.com

• Like 2

IM GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE PLAY ARMA BEFORE DAYZ SO YOU KNOW THE CONTROLS!!!

• Like 1

I have a group that run in Origins. If you are interested in playing with us send me a message. We are all heroes.

Welcome to mod forums and dayz Veldar have some :beans: on me.  Be patient whilst starting out and do not get attached to gear as the learning curve can be steep until you develop a playstyle that suits you.

• Like 2

Welcome to DayZ dude. You're in for mind fucks, frustration, anger, and tears. Get used to it. :)

Welcome to the mobs of infected I mean the forums, er, yes. Please enjoy your stay. My advise play Arma II first, and when you move over to the actual mod, expect to die, and die a lot.

Hey there! 

I wish you luck in finding people to play with. I still play DayZ and now many other games with my friends I found through here over 9 months ago. 

Hallo, I am very pleased to hear your introduction...

I wish you luck on the server....

AND OBEY THE GRAMMAR OR YOU WILL BE CORRECTED...ahem, welcome to dayz...

Hallo, I am very pleased to hear your introduction...

I wish you luck on the server....

AND OBEY THE GRAMMAR OR YOU WILL BE CORRECTED...ahem, welcome to dayz...

"DayZ" is a proper noun.  :facepalm:

"DayZ" is a proper noun.  :facepalm:

I assume you're going to call him out every time because he proclaims himself as a grammar nazi?

I assume you're going to call him out every time because he proclaims himself as a grammar nazi?

Well he created a thread about being a grammar nazi. Then, while introducing his thread, he made multiple grammatical errors. Some people just don't like hypocrisy. 

ADIqI5V.jpg

if you ever need any help send me a PM. :)

Don't forget to reload dat hatchet brah...

• Like 1