Alexation

Interesting Ideas for Dayz standalone

Hi there Fellow survivors and Dean.. If you read this!

I got some Interesting Ideas that could be integrated in Dayz Mod or even standalone!

-The idea of button Binded actions (EG, When you press 9 you wave or when you press 8 you give a thumbs up)

-the idea of melee weapons to be secondary! I hate dropping my primary to dong a zombie on the head!

-the idea of if you having to filter your water somehow before drinking from a dirty lake or youll get sick!

-NO BATTLEYE! I personally hate battleye I have been banned three times and had to buy the game three times again for no reason, I know lots of friends who could relate!

-The idea of picking up veggies from a farm!

-The idea of if you reload the wrong ammo into your gun and use it, the gun wil explode in your face!

Please leave your feedback in the comments weather you think these are good ideas!

• Like 1

good ideas, some are even already beeing "worked on" because they have goten so many tips. there is a lot good though, keep it up ^^

Hello there

If Battleye has banned you three times then you are doing something wrong.

Either you have attempted to cheat OR you have a key stealer on your machine which keeps stealing your reg entry and sending it off to pirates.

If I were you, I would google/search here on how to clean your machine lest you lose another key.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 5

-NO BATTLEYE! I personally hate battleye I have been banned three times and had to buy the game three times again for no reason, I know lots of friends who could relate!

Another example of clueless people blaming BE for being idiots themselves.

• Like 2

Better off joining Reddit to get Rockets attention, all ideas are taking from there and he posts updates there for the forum mods to relay here.

Hello there

If Battleye has banned you three times then you are doing something wrong.

Either you have attempted to cheat OR you have a key stealer on your machine which keeps stealing your reg entry and sending it off to pirates.

If I were you, I would google/search here on how to clean your machine lest you lose another key.

Rgds

LoK

Actually, I think It might be the server I played on! I have no Idea how to hack or code XD In that since I, kinda a nobb

Hello there

The server you have played on cannot cause you to be global banned.

99.99% of folk who try to "hack" in dayz have 0 knowledge of truly how to hack or program and use off the shelf scripts which are incredibly simple to use and often hide trojan key stealers.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

I got some Interesting Ideas that could be integrated in Dayz Mod or even standalone!

-The idea of button Binded actions (EG, When you press 9 you wave or when you press 8 you give a thumbs up)

-the idea of melee weapons to be secondary! I hate dropping my primary to dong a zombie on the head!

-the idea of if you having to filter your water somehow before drinking from a dirty lake or youll get sick!

-The idea of if you reload the wrong ammo into your gun and use it, the gun wil explode in your face!

Please leave your feedback in the comments weather you think these are good ideas!

tumblr_mdidepQXoa1qj5ambo1_400

What a surprise..

And....  lol. 

I just wanted to see a few different hair styles for the game just to give a bit more customization. Like a long-haired teen hair style for the male or a pony tail for the female. Just for that extra bit of personalization.

This is just a quick addon to my last comment. The hair styles could be kinda sloppy like they have been surviving for a bit in the world. The previous hair style suggestions in a sloppy version.