Wolfensteinsaurus

NEW BUILDING: THE MUSEAM

Great idea, too much loot maybe 1-2 guns a small research lab that has blood bags and antibiotics but restrict too much loot is bad.

Why the hell does a museum store medical equipment like blood bags? I bet they even have an ER with a wax figure of George Clooney... I don't think they have any ammo stored in such a place either, at least only dummy ammo , they are not an ammo bunker or supposed to be used that way.

Edited by Enforcer

This sounds good to me. it would give Chenarus little more live. But i think most weapons should be useless and beyond repair

museum is good way for put some things in game what normally don't fit in dayz like one example  Viking battle axe :thumbsup:

normal is stupid thing to have in dayz but if guy say 'I find this one in the museum' is make pure sense :)

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

museum is good way for put some things in game what normally don't fit in dayz like one example  Viking battle axe :thumbsup:

normal is stupid thing to have in dayz but if guy say 'I find this one in the museum' is make pure sense :)

Claymore sword would be amazing for fighting zombies, the range would be awesome and the cutting power aswell.

However I think you'll find any blades in a museum are dimmed for safety.

You'd have to give them a good sharpen, to make them any useful.

• Like 1

"NEW BUILDING: THE MUSEAM"

The Irony. However an Idea like this would be fairly reasonable. Totally want a Medieval Battleaxe to hack the fuck out of more heroes.

As stated in the past, museum value in a game like dayz lies on the medieval exhibits. I remember the most prevalent idea was to find/create schematics that u could take to a workshop and make happen... My favourite would be the pole-axe. Imagine a truck with three-four guys in the back lopping z-heads with those ;)

Great idea my friend, I'm gonna do a petition.

If you like the idea say yes in a comment and NIEN for no...

It's NEIN not NIEN.

It's NEIN not NIEN.

He said NIEN, oh crap I said NIEN! I mean yes!

He said NIEN, oh crap I said NIEN! I mean yes!

Sí! I mean ja!

Thanks, this awesome, it'll be great if Rocket sees this...

The rocket man sees all. Edited by AP_Norris
  • Like 2

You are wrong, rural country's have museums, in ireland there are plenty of museums in rural town's, such as ennis which has the clare museum, in which there is a rifle from the irish war of independance, a revolver, hand grenades and musket pistols.

This part is absolutely correct. I've even seen small time museums in the rural areas of Texas where you would never expect them. I'm talking, inside a particularly historical home, for example. So it would be totally reasonable to find a museum, but I just don't see what you would get out of it in the way of loot. Maybe a first aid kit and an axe or a pistol in the closet or something, but that's all I can think of.

• Like 2

Ben Stiller you are my favourite motherfucka 

As long as I can find and wear one of these. http://luger.gunboards.com/uploaded/salmaster/200843153336_German%20Helmet%203.JPG.  I am happy. (on a side note being able to use the spike of the helmet as a melee weapon would be nice)

Edited by harley001
  • Like 1

this one please ;)

scc3lu.jpg

• Like 1