wild_man

Worst sins of Dayz master list

#1 - Hacking >:(

#2 - Play like carebear on NoPvP server >:( >:(

#3 disconnecting before I finish to kill you >:( >:( >:(

What have I missed guys? tell me your worst sins of dayz

list of best suggestions from you guys :thumbsup:

#4 Admins abusing their powers to screw with survivors (the last emp)

#5 Using a mic on side chat (the last emp)

#7 Duping gear for your clan (R J Turner)

#8 playing Origins (creature)

new idea I thinking today :thumbsup:

#9 move always different server for snipe some guys >:(

#10 kill guy who no have gun, if you say me 'but maybe he find soon one lee enfield in shop and kill me :o' I don't give fuck. is still pussy guy move for sure

Edited by KoS
  • Like 2

Those are definitely the top three in my book. I would probably add:

4. Admins abusing their powers to screw with survivors

5. Using a mic on side chat

• Like 1

Those are definitely the top three in my book. I would probably add:

4. Admins abusing their powers to screw with survivors

5. Using a mic on side chat

YES!!!! they are on my new top 5 for sure :thumbsup: Edited by KoS

people like me?

no, not a sin to try new ways to kill players.

I am sorry you don't make my list for worst sins. :(

But you do make my list for great ways to Kill players for pure fun :D

• Like 2

Betraying players trust in you. Especially new players. Way back when when I was a cold blooded bandit, I befriended a new player, only to turn on him by breaking his legs in the knowledge that he had no morphine. To this day I still have nightmares.....

• Like 1

Betraying players trust in you. Especially new players. Way back when when I was a cold blooded bandit, I befriended a new player, only to turn on him by breaking his legs in the knowledge that he had no morphine. To this day I still have nightmares.....

:huh: this is tricky for me.....

..I still thinking about it because sometimes to make players trust can be a good strategy for killing them, but also I have alowed some players to survive because I like them when they say something funny before I shoots. but that is not about trust....

NO!!! not a sin for the list of dayz worst sins because it is a gud strategy for killing sometimes. ^_^

Also stop now to feel bad for the guy whos leg you breaked. I am sure by this time he manage to find a hospital and make repairs. I like you, you have a good heart but you worry too much about the wrong stuff. :)

Duping gear for your clan? I think we are all guilty of that at some point.. ;)

• Like 1

Duping gear for your clan? I think we are all guilty of that at some point.. ;)

YES!!! duping is like hacking, is cheat and if anyone do this I hope they one day undertand that all there gaming was just a fake time and not real skillz :thumbsup:

On the list staright away thanksyou ;)

Edited by KoS

YES!!! duping is like hacking, is cheat and if anyone do this I hope they one day undertand that all there gaming was just a fake time and not real skillz

On the list staright away thanksyou

playing Origins.

• Like 1

playing Origins.

this one I am very unsure.I explain.

I don't like the fat bastard who takes all the money from players. I read a lot about this man and if I see him in game I break his legs and bandage him and give blood, shoot again,, bandaging again and more blood until he beg for death. >:(

But...

I have no more NoPvP servers left because I am kick and ban from every one except origins. So I have no choice if I want to play dayz server rodeo I must play the origins. :|

I think the fat man is enemy of dayz but to play origins is not a sin. sorry but it will not go on my list.

It was a close one. :thumbsup:

Edited by KoS

playing Origins.

I think the fat man is enemy of dayz but to play origins is not a sin. sorry but it will not go on my list.

I Make mistake. :blush:

I just play origins and it is really a shitty game. >:(

I spawn as a fucking 1984 rocker guy with hair down to his ass. Like a fucking...... I don't say the word or orlok ban I am sure. :|

Anyway Origins is shit and the fat boss of origins is enemy of dayZ and to play is a sin for sure 100%. :thumbsup:

Edited by KoS

agreed on everything but #2.

If people want to get together on a server and sing kumbaya let em,

not as bad has admin abuse or hackers.

• Like 1

Drinking Mountain Dew.

this one I need

to go to google. :huh: brb....

... ok, so mountain dew is with the curse? I think so.....

OK, maybe to drink some drinks with a curse make you very stupid,very brave or maybe just you don't give fucks. :thumbsup:

My good friend I am sorry. Is not for me a sin to drink this. But I like the idea to make a curse in the games. :beans:

agreed on everything but #2.

If people want to get together on a server and sing kumbaya let em,

not as bad has admin abuse or hackers.

OK. I am sorry if you are not liking #2 sin.

is maybe because you are a carebear? if you not a carebear I am sorry to accuse.

For me is a sin for play NoPvP because the adrenalin of dayz is the magic and NoPvP = NoAdReNaliN. >:(

#2 is stay :P

I am confused - why do you want to play PvP on Non PvP servers?

I don't agree with Non PvP servers but i just leave them alone.

I mean killing players when they aren't expecting it isn't fun.......is it??

Playing on a non vanilla server is a big sin! Having all those added buildings/loot/vehicles makes it no fun for me at least. But I guess people will do what they please.

• Like 1

I am confused - why do you want to play PvP on Non PvP servers?

I don't agree with Non PvP servers but i just leave them alone.

I mean killing players when they aren't expecting it isn't fun.......is it??

Ok mr Demongroove. I explain what is pure fun with PvP on NoPvP server. B) also I always tell carebears before I shoot so is fair. I am not coward player. I want fair fights like my dad teach me is the right way.

#1 - Please to tell me what is the fun to play NoPvP on NoPvP server???? :huh:

#2 - These guys play always coyote pack and NVG (I never see this for me in dayz) top guns like as50 and m16 silenced etc but for kill fucking zeds and one cow???? I do with axe and Makarov no problem. B)

#3 - For me dayz magic happen when I feel scared from player try to kill me. Adrenalin like when my dad is crash the car in the gardens 4 years ago. Also is best feeling when I shoot player dead, This not happening on NoPvP server Demongroove. I want to make carebear remember why dayz is best game in the world and make them see the sense and come back to real dayz.

#4 - is very funny when they rage for admin to kick ban me :D

Playing on a non vanilla server is a big sin! Having all those added buildings/loot/vehicles makes it no fun for me at least. But I guess people will do what they please.

This one..... joem you make me think for 10 minutes. :huh:

No sin, is nice to try something new and although every private hive I try is shit I like that people try to make new experience with idea of dayz. Also for me dayz is still new thing but maybe after one year I am go crazy from this game and want something new too.

So I like the message but no Sin for you today. :)

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

Never played a "non pvp" server.

I think its a joke.

Just doesn't fit with all the other things.

• Like 1

Never played a "non pvp" server.

If you are want I take you tonight to origins NoPvP server. I show you fun times. :P

make pm

I think its a joke.

Im not make joke like this one. Is real and for me is funnier than joke by homer simpson :D

Edited by KoS

I thinking 2 more for this list :P

I make edit, is some more sin I don't know? please say me what is  :thumbsup:

playing Origins.

Origins is ok, but I feel it is more for clan/group play than Vanilla.

I seem to get KoS on any server, days of being a medic seem to be over until SA.

I played a no KOS on sight server, you can still holdup and rob people, if they hesitate kill them, or

U can force them to kill themselves... I liked it, it added more of a feel to it and encouraged a roleplaying environment.