rocket

Infected Detection behavior is not as intended

It's the seeing through walls/hitting through walls that irks me the most. Zombies have an ESP range of about 4 feet, and if you get in it, doesn't matter what angle, what's between you, or even if the laws of physics should prevent it, they will approach and attack. That needs to be fixed. What's the point in upping the zombie's vision and hearing if they don't even need it when you're within a certain range? They should be required to actually SEE you, just hearing should never be enough, and their psychic powers definitely shouldn't be enough. If they just heard your footsteps, they should treat that as any other sound and go investigate it, not somehow know it's a human and start bolting for it like a cheetah.

It's the seeing through walls/hitting through walls that irks me the most. Zombies have an ESP range of about 4 feet' date=' and if you get in it, doesn't matter what angle, what's between you, or even if the laws of physics should prevent it, they will approach and attack. That needs to be fixed. What's the point in upping the zombie's vision and hearing if they don't even need it when you're within a certain range? They should be required to actually SEE you, just hearing should never be enough, and their psychic powers definitely shouldn't be enough. If they just heard your footsteps, they should treat that as any other sound and go investigate it, not somehow know it's a human and start bolting for it like a cheetah.

[/quote']

so true. I haven't had problems with getting hit from outside, but if you get within a couple feet of a fence or the wall of a hangar its as if you're lit up like a christmas tree to the zombies.