WoodZen

Global Ban (Buy the game again)

FOR THE LAZY ONES:

I WANT TO BUY THE GAME AGAIN ON ANOTHER STEAM ACCOUNT, AND I AM ASKING IF I WILL STILL BE GLOBAL BANNED.

Well... i hacked in DayZ like 6 months ago and got global banned, i regred every decision i have maked during the global ban, i thought my friends would have stopped playing DayZ long time ago, but no, they are still playing, and having fun without meeeeee....

so i decided today to make an account on the forum to ask if i am still global banned from "BATTLEYE" if i buy "Arma 2: Combined ops" (Arma 2 & Arma 2 OA) cuz i really want to get playing again and have fun with ma friends please anwar...

BTW* i will buy the game again on another steam account.

Edited by WoodZen
  • Like 1

FOR THE LAZY ONES:

I WANT TO BUY THE GAME AGAIN ON ANOTHER STEAM ACCOUNT, AND I AM ASKING IF I WILL STILL BE GLOBAL BANNED.

Well... i hacked in DayZ like 6 months ago and got global banned, i regred every decision i have maked during the global ban, i thought my friends would have stopped playing DayZ long time ago, but no, they are still playing, and having fun without meeeeee....

so i decided today to make an account on the forum to ask if i am still global banned from "BATTLEYE" if i buy "Arma 2: Combined ops" (Arma 2 & Arma 2 OA) cuz i really want to get playing again and have fun with ma friends please anwar...

BTW* i buy the game again on another steam account if it works to buy the game again...

you're cd key was banned so buying on any steam account is fine. so you thought your friends weren't playing and though fuck it lets hack because I won't have much fun alone basically?

Edited by Blondedash

you're cd key was banned so buying on any steam account is fine.

Okey always good to know.... and How does the CD-KEY thing work? (One of my friends told me to steal one, but i knew it was wrong :P )

Edited by WoodZen

welcum back in dayz. I hope you learn that hacking is for dumbshits and the lossers. :blush:

I like to kill but only the fair way or there is no satisfy for me. :|

So get new game, play like a fair man and have good PvP, I wish luck for you. :thumbsup:

Edited by KoS

Okey always good to know.... and How does the CD-KEY thing work? (One of my friends told me to steal one, but i knew it was wrong :P )

at least you knew that much. i myself don't know how they work tbh Edited by Blondedash

welcum back in dayz. I hope you learn that hacking is for retards and the gays. :blush:

Homophobia is not tolerated on the forums.

@OP: Purchasing and installing ArmA II:Operation Arrowhead on a new Steam account will replace your banned CD-Key with a new one. We are not responsible for the contents and safety of your computer, thus it is up to you to ensure your next CD-Key is not banned or stolen.

• Like 5

welcum back in dayz. I hope you learn that hacking is for retards and the gays. :blush:

I like to kill but only the fair way or there is no satisfy for me. :|

So get new game, play like a fair man and have good PvP, I wish luck for you. :thumbsup:

I have learned my lesson, im back playing dayz but.... DAM DAM DAMMMMM i cant find a good server :P (Reccomend any? )

• Like 1

I have learned my lesson, im back playing dayz but.... DAM DAM DAMMMMM i cant find a good server :P (Reccomend any? )

inb4 balota buddies :P also depends what country your in. Edited by Blondedash

@OP: Purchasing and installing ArmA II:Operation Arrowhead on a new Steam account will replace your banned CD-Key with a new one. We are not responsible for the contents and safety of your computer, thus it is up to you to ensure your next CD-Key is not banned or stolen.

well im not going to download any cheeky dayz stuff or anything thank you....

inb4 balota :P also depends what country your in.

K :)

Thanks Everyone for helping... Cya in the open world of dayz :P (Btw Im gonna kill everybody on sight MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH #Kidding )

• Like 1

I make change to not upset. I don't mind the gay people to be honest, if they stay to themself then we can be gud friends for sure.. :)

I make change to not upset. I don't mind the gay people to be honest, if they stay to themself then we can be gud friends for sure.. :)

Whether you like them or not, you still have to be sensitive to the opinions and lifestyles of others.

• Like 3

you're cd key was banned so buying on any steam account is fine. so you thought your friends weren't playing and though fuck it lets hack because I won't have much fun alone basically?

Haha Fun fact: The only thing i hacked was alot of women to protect me XD i didnt kill anybody

inb4 balota buddies

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Edited by GOD™

inb4 balota buddies :P also depends what country your in.

I don't think anyone's going to recommend BB to a guy who hacked. I certainly won't.

I doubt this global ban happened 6 months ago, since you just made a forum account today. My bet is it happened a few days ago. Also, you didn't "hack", you downloaded/bought a script from someone else, watched a tutorial, and pressed play.

Haha Fun fact: The only thing i hacked was alot of women to protect me XD i didnt kill anybody

Hehehehe, too funny.

Edited by TheDesigner
  • Like 2

Hello there

with the background checks BB does I doubt this one will get within spitting distance.

Also, not only are we against homophobia we also dislike the use of the retard word, it quite offensive to many.

We don't have many hard rules here but the amount of faux pas you have made within you 7 or so posts is quite astounding.

Just remember if you script you mess the game up for everyone. Try to think about others rather than yourself for a change. You'll find people will start to act nicer toward you.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

I didn't consider the fact no-one would want him but not suggesting a server would most likely make him hack again. so it is an even worse situation for him and in time will type alot of lies on this forum he didn't ask it like un ban me and he knew it was bad to steal back into the game. I helped by preventing that cycle.

Edited by Blondedash

with the background checks BB does I doubt this one will get within spitting distance.

Quite.

Hello there

... dislike the use of the retard word...

ok :|

I change again B)

I don't think anyone's going to recommend BB to a guy who hacked. I certainly won't.

I doubt this global ban happened 6 months ago, since you just made a forum account today. My bet is it happened a few days ago. Also, you didn't "hack", you downloaded/bought a script from someone else, watched a tutorial, and pressed play.

Wow ur really dumb huh? when i say it was 6 months ago it was, and i just made an account today cuz i wanted to satrt playing dayz again and wanted to ask for advice, ask the writer before saying anything so stupid and making a fool of yourself...

I didn't consider the fact no-one would want him but not suggesting a server would most likely make him hack again. so it is an even worse situation for him and in time will type alot of lies on this forum he didn't ask it like un ban me and he knew it was bad to steal back into the game. I helped by preventing that cycle.

Your acting like im an virus of something.... I KNOW IM NOT GONNA HACK AGAIN IN ANY GAME THE REST OF MY LIFE!!! i have regret it since i got banned i have learne my lesson. now STFU please...

Your acting like im an virus of something.... I KNOW IM NOT GONNA HACK AGAIN IN ANY GAME THE REST OF MY LIFE!!! i have regret it since i got banned i have learne my lesson. now STFU please...

, you are right but that is how they were treating you as well and not giving you a chance, sorry if I offended you. I jumped on the bandwagon and strayed away from my original thinking.

Edited by Blondedash

Once a scripter, always a scripter. The only reason he even made a forum account was to ask if he could still buy the game. He didnt make it to apologize nor does he really feel sorry. If your fooled that easily then I've got a friend who's a Nigerian prince and would like to talk to you.

Wow ur really dumb huh? when i say it was 6 months ago it was, and i just made an account today cuz i wanted to satrt playing dayz again and wanted to ask for advice, ask the writer before saying anything so stupid and making a fool of yourself...

no ur dum

Yes, I'm the fool. Which one of us was global banned?

Edited by TheDesigner
  • Like 1

Once a scripter, always a scripter. The only reason he even made a forum account was to ask if he could still buy the game. He didnt make it to apologize nor does he really feel sorry. If your fooled that easily then I've got a friend who's a Nigerian prince and would like to talk to you.

no ur dum

Yes, I'm the fool. Which one of us was global banned?

I am not fooled that easily I am just treating him like a human being not a scripter.