InsomniBlue

The Evolution of Day-Z Development (Development Highlights)

I've compiled a bunch of footage of Day-Z Standalone. It is in chronological order from the earliest dev blogs to the latest Rezzed Development session. Overall I used about six hours of footage total, and I've manged to condense it to about twenty-nine minutes of development highlights. Hope you enjoy :), worked on it pretty hard.

My apologies, I completely forgot to included the video XD. Here it is, although I see some of you already found it..

Edited by InsomniBlue
  • Like 1

try and plot its development on a graph so we can extrapolate.

• Like 1

I've compiled a bunch of footage of Day-Z Standalone

This video being... where?

OP, I think you may have forgotten the video, haha.

It's invisible.

Oh I see... see what I did there?

No development at all is what he's trying to show us :D

Great post, watched the whole vid and was caught up to speed (hopefully) on a lot of the dev info that I haven't been bothered to wade through youtube to find. Tried looking for that "everything about the standalone in 1 thread" topic, but there is content overload in there... This vid was sweet. you have my beans.

Great post, watched the whole vid and was caught up to speed (hopefully) on a lot of the dev info that I haven't been bothered to wade through youtube to find. Tried looking for that "everything about the standalone in 1 thread" topic, but there is content overload in there... This vid was sweet. you have my beans.

I went through about five hours of footage to make this compilation, and my aim was to keep it around 30 minutes. I had to leave a few things out such as Buchta's interview as I essentially tried to focus on game-play. I'm glad you guys like it, we are planning to release loads of more similar Day Z content.

OP, I think you may have forgotten the video, haha.

I'm sorry guys, I completely derped. :blush:

Edited by InsomniBlue