Creative KoS - Carebears at home

Thankyou to Diddums for helping with software. :thumbsup:

here I kill some carebears on sight and use a grenade to make it happen

Edited by KoS
  • Like 4

I am such a shit throw with 'nades :)

• Like 4

No PVP server, wow you're a dick mate.

But they don't shoot at you, so it's easier for him!

• Like 1

"no PvP" servers exist? :o

I know, it shocked me. I am doing these guys a favour by getting them all excited and rushing with adreNALIN.

No PvP servers are an abomination and they have no place in a sane world.

I am a dick, CoDkiddie, douche.... whatever you guys say. B)

I never script. >:(

I always play as KoS. :|

I always shoot on sight and I have fun playing as a killer and a bastard. :D

Your tears, rage and hate fuels me. Tomorrow I visit more NoPvP servers and bring the message of violence and fun to these dead, soulless corners of gaming purgatory. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by KoS

No PvP servers are an abomination and they have no place in a sane world.

This is true, they deserve no quarter.

• Like 2

This is true, they deserve no quarter.

and I don't give fucks when they kick ban me.

They bring shame to dayz, this game have no place for people scaring from pvP. >:(

I am such a shit throw with 'nades :)

Do you even ArmA?

it said creative KoS, I guess this is pretty funny.

I don't get zero pvp servers either, very odd and they probably benefit from the occasional bit of action. Keep em coming OP

• Like 1

lol i'd really love it if you came and tried to pull that shit against the real carebears

• Like 3

Even though my play style might be classed as "Care-bear" i still think No PVP servers are silly, PVP is one of the things that gives DayZ that edge of excitement, and keeps me on my toes every time i approach another player ;)

And people would probably think that i don't like this KoS guy for what he does but people like him actually make my job far more fun ;)

keep up the good work i guess!

• Like 1

... Keep em coming OP

Don't be worry mr (MUC)Feral, I make more movies today on NoPvP shitholes. I make rage and lulz for all to enjoy.

:D

lol i'd really love it if you came and tried to pull that shit against the real carebears

If you can explain me where I find these real carebears then I have no problems to come down and kill them all.

B)

Even though my play style might be classed as "Care-bear" i still think No PVP servers are silly....

...keep up the good work i guess!

If you agree NoPvP server is for dumbshits player then no way you are a carebear mr se7en. Carebear is live all life with fear and will hide from PvP in lifa and games the same. :thumbsup:

I will keep this good work going, I will not rest until I get kick and ban from every noPvP server in DayZ univurs. :P

I don't get non-PVP servers, but I don't go there just to ruin other people's day.. If you don't like it don't join, and don't make a video where you are ''killing carebears'' because IMO, that's retarded.

• Like 1

I don't get non-PVP servers, but I don't go there just to ruin other people's day.. If you don't like it don't join, and don't make a video where you are ''killing carebears'' because IMO, that's retarded.

Same.

Live and let live. You're not proving anything by going on those servers and killing people, that's just everyday trolling.

• Like 1

lol, thankyou for advice guys. :P

trolling lol, like you guys going around speaking depressing negative comments on people thread all day? :(

I love to kill carebears. IT GIVES ME PLESURE. I do it only for me and my enjoying dayz. :D I don't give fuck for you B)

lol, thankyou for advice guys. :P

trolling lol, like you guys going around speaking depressing negative comments on people thread all day? :(

I love to kill carebears. IT GIVES ME PLESURE. I do it only for me and my enjoying dayz. :D I don't give fuck for you B)

Tis truly a sad day.

• Like 2

Tis truly a sad day.

y u sad? watch my vid with open heart this time and let the happiness come in your brain for one time :D

I don't see the problem with no PvP servers. Have you ever sat up a sandbag fort at NWAF and sprayed zombies with an LMG? It's kinda fun.

y u sad? watch my vid with open heart this time and let the happiness come in your brain for one time :D

Your videos aren't the only thing boggling my brain.

• Like 1

Wha- Eh- Bu- Ugh... I- I just don't even. Have you been touching Mama's crack again, boy? Hipster lvl is over 9000.

If you can explain me where I find these real carebears then I have no problems to come down and kill them all.

B)

we will be playing the new aftermath mod when it is released see you there :)