Fraggle (DayZ)

Rocket - Release the SA Now - This guy isn't messing around

Leave PSI alone you jumped up bunny boiler. He was one of the reasons I heard about DayZ, Don't ever kill the messenger especially one with a feminine Geordie voice, he has friends.

• Like 3

I'm trying to get Matt added to the hitlist, I think it's only fair he shoulders some of the blame.

• Like 3

Finally internet activism gets it's priorities straight and focuses on video games, ignoring boring stuff like some third world country no one cares about.

• Like 7

im pretty sure this vid is a joke, he wouldnt do this sort of thing

Have you read the description?

• Like 1

As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball, but tonight I say, we must move forward, not backward, upward not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

• Like 4

An Elite hit team has been assembled, i would suggest Matt rethinks his no negotiate deal.

27zdq3t.jpg

• Like 20

im pretty sure this vid is a joke, he wouldnt do this sort of thing

You must be the brains of this organisation then..

• Like 4

Mildly amusing vid, not sure I understand the impatience of some folks though, SA will be released when it's ready for release, any sooner would be stupid.

Mildly amusing vid, not sure I understand the impatience of some folks though, SA will be released when it's ready for release, any sooner would be stupid.

I'm impatient because it's getting a bit of a chore playing the mod, but I still really enjoy it!

people actually think this is funny are you americans ?

Well, I was born in Wales, Raised in Wales, and I still reside in Wales, but surely since I laughed at this, I MUST be American.

• Like 1

thing is people call people for being impatient yet the people who are getting restless are the people who are wanting to buy the product.

there is a a period of intrest once you pass it people wont care whats inside the game or what its like.

deans had his money for the mod what does it matter to him if its today or next year.

Well, I was born in Wales, Raised in Wales, and I still reside in Wales, but surely since I laughed at this, I MUST be American.

are you welsh?