miley

Why is the majority of the community little bitches?

I legitimately cannot find a private hive server that doesn't spawn me with a sniper, or in a PvE zone, or with 6,000 fully repaired vehicles, or self-bloodbags, or automatic refueling, or increased crash sites, or extra barracks. What's the fun of playing the game when everything is spoon fed to you?

• Like 3

I legitimately cannot find a private hive server that doesn't spawn me with a sniper, or in a PvE zone, or with 6,000 fully repaired vehicles, or self-bloodbags, or automatic refueling, or increased crash sites, or extra barracks. What's the fun of playing the game when everything is spoon fed to you?

Oh.. Being sarcastic to elaborate why the servers are so easy but not like a real apocalypse ? Well.. This case will be changed in SA ;)

They're not used to playing anything harder than Call of Duty.

CoD is for.. wait *smells* hmmm.. *smells more..* It is more like.. *keeps smelling..* dat word..

a-troll-in-here-it-smells-like.jpg

/inb4 AWA Private Hive #3 advert ;)

Edited by SoulHunter

I'm playing AWA Private Hive #3 these days. It's stock DayZ, expert difficulty. :)

I'm playing AWA Private Hive #3 these days. It's stock DayZ, expert difficulty. :)

Oh AWA... I had so many experiences when starting out DayZ on that server lol. Met so many friends. :D

• Like 1

Because people don't like "Vanilla" anymore...

Edited by Devon206

Oh AWA... I had so many experiences when starting out DayZ on that server lol. Met so many friends. :D

There's no side chat in #3 there's a bit less friend making than servers #1 and #2, but it's a lot of fun. Definitely my favourite server these days.

Only problem is there are usually only ~15 players and it's a 60 slot server. Come and check it out if you think you're man enough, and bring friends!

• Like 3

There's no side chat in #3 there's a bit less friend making than servers #1 and #2, but it's a lot of fun. Definitely my favourite server these days.

Only problem is there are usually only ~15 players and it's a 60 slot server. Come and check it out if you think you're man enough, and bring friends!

I'll make sure not to be killed by you lol, I hope they didn't reset the whitelist, that was like 6 months ago. :I

i always wanted to go on a private hardcore server but i need to dedicate most my time to public hive :/

i always wanted to go on a private hardcore server but i need to dedicate most my time to public hive :/

Nice to see an active medic. o7

Fuel and vehicles aren't going to vanish in an apocalypse... it's not authentic or realistic to limit them. That's my only issue with the vanilla version. The fuel pumps might not work at a gas station, but you can manually siphon from the underground (or overground) tanks I am Legend style. You would have to set the storyline decades into the future to limit things like that, but since Day Z is in current times you can't honestly justify limiting them.

I'll make sure not to be killed by you lol, I hope they didn't reset the whitelist, that was like 6 months ago. :I

I'm generally friendly, the problem is that no one else is. xD

It literally takes 30 seconds to get whitelisted on AWA's servers. You just try to connect and it'll kick you with an application code. You punch that and a few other details into their site (awkack.org), hit submit, and you're done. You don't need to get your GUID or anything as it assigns your app code to your GUID when you try to connect.

If you're playing on the main hive then it's not that different other than the lack of side chat and no third-person/crosshair/etc. It's a good server if you fancy dropping by some time though. :)

Fuel and vehicles aren't going to vanish in an apocalypse... it's not authentic or realistic to limit them. That's my only issue with the vanilla version. The fuel pumps might not work at a gas station, but you can manually siphon from the underground (or overground) tanks I am Legend style. You would have to set the storyline decades into the future to limit things like that, but since Day Z is in current times you can't honestly justify limiting them.

How often do you think your local petrol station has it's tanks filled up? Now imagine everyone in your town was trying to get out of town at the same time and needed petrol, lol.

Edited by mZLY

Why is the majority of the community little bitches?

Why is there so many little bitches who cry about other people's servers but won't rent their own?

How often do you think your local petrol station has it's tanks filled up? Now imagine everyone in your town was trying to get out of town at the same time and needed petrol, lol.

I doubt there is going to be a 1970s gas shortage at the pump when you have zombies running around eating peoples faces. Though it would make for a nice storytelling scene in the standalone to see about 100 cars jammed in at a gas station and bodies everywhere... Then once the power goes out the majority of people wouldn't know how to syphon fuel #1, or where there tanks are #2... Which leaves the survivors, presumably the "fittest" or "smartest" of the bunch, are able to collect that lost liquid gold.

Why is there so many little bitches who cry about other people's servers but won't rent their own?

There you go, that's the attitude.

"If you don't like people ruining the DayZ mod, rent your own server! Nyaaaauh!"

/sar-fucking-casm

/inb4 Balota Buddies advert ;)

We have extra barracks, so no.

--

Nobody plays on vanilla servers, anymore. It really is a shame.

• Like 1

Im 100% with you on this its realy sad how many are so super casual and carebear. Worse thing even is you constantly seeing crybaby's in chat whining why they are killed or even accuse players who kill them of hackers which is realy realy SAD:(

I say CoD kids and similar spoon fed games are guilty of this pathetic community.

@inception there still vanilla EU servers some french servers and pure survival survers there all chernarus and hardcore(im searching servers only through game server list i dont use dayzcommander or six no need for for them)

• Like 1

@inception there still vanilla EU servers some french servers and pure survival survers there all chernarus and hardcore(im searching servers only through game server list i dont use dayzcommander or six no need for for them)

Ahh, thank you for informing me. However, the only problem is that I live in Australia and thus get 300+ ping on EU servers.

As almost a million people before me have said, if you're not going to play public hive try out the AWA server, BMRF, and Balota Buddies.

There is also our private hive at TMW but that's generally empty but to compensate we have AI that act like new players.

What blows my mind is how many little kids play this game. At least 1/2 of every serv consists of kids under the age of 17 running around Elektro and Churno killing anyone they see with their starting gear. Annoying.

I logged into a server the other day and low and behold i spawn in with an M249 SAW, with 4 belts/mags (Inb4 someone corrects me) and every tool you could think of. Within 10 minutes i just got bored and logged.

Vanilla severs are a rarity nowadays, but hey hopefully the SA isn't that far off.

I'd start one right now just to annoy you at this point.

It's kinda funny because just the other day I was looking for a vanilla server and found one claiming this

It said in the description that it was " vanilla" dayz with a few small additions

Those small additions were self bloodbag, weapon crates everywhere, extra buildings, 10 verchiles for everyone, donator gear ( including a script that donators get a heli spawn near them when spawning at the coast) and also started with an Ak Kobra and full tool belt as well as 6 cooked meat

This disgusts me