ghillieSniper1993

Please help, im new.

I recently made a forum post here about a week ago about getting my game running and just had no luck so i deleted stream , commander, arma and everything...

Im back to give the game one more shot.. Ive just downloaded stream and would like an experienced member to give me VERY specific instructions on what to do.

Im currently 60% through downloading arma 2 and will be downloading OA next. What do i need to do after that? please write me a list and mention if play w six is better than commander / easier to install. Do i need to download OA beta?

I would recommend commander over play with six, this will make pretty much everything from install straight forward, it will tell you if you are missing anything and give you the option to install it, once that is done it had an easy to use server browsing system to get you in game in no time.

• Like 3

Using DayZ commander makes it literally so you choose what patch you wish to download, and click download.

When you go in to DayZ commander, just update to the latest one. 103718 I believe.

I'm genuinely surprised that sixlauncher is still a means of downloading/playing DayZ. I would've thought everybody had popularized the better methods so much by now that it would get cleared out.

Have you actually run Arma 2 and OA yet on their own?

As Xucphra said, you need to launch Arma 2 and Arma 2 AO to the main menu at least once.

Start steam as admin by right clicking and selecting the option as it needs to write to the registry on first start I can jump on Skype laters you have my username or I can jump on team viewer I am currently in work so can't do it till later