Sign in to follow this  
mick17

Camoflage clothing suggestion!

A suggestion for a type of Camouflage clothing! I love this kind and I hope to see it in the SA. I think it should be pretty rare as well. I know it's not native to Russia/Europe but if they have things only found over there (as in clothing and weapons), it kind of limits the game quite a bit.

post-87787-0-01919200-1371488513_thumb.j

• Like 1

I am pretty sure we will see camouflage style clothing in the SA. And it will probably be military or hunting loot and spawn in those areas.

I'm suggesting the particular pattern in the picture. I don't believe it would be too difficult as it is in ArmA II already.

Why have you linked us pictures of trees?

:rolleyes:

• Like 2

It's hard to tell the pattern from that pic. It's quite low res. Do you like the colors or the actual pattern.

I think it might be a digital pattern but can't tell.

Anyway. Not sure we need to get picky about it. The game has some pretty nice camo already.

Trust me, camo is so useless in Arma

Not for close range or for the SA when they fix the draw distance.

I like keeping a low profile and Camoflage helps me do that! Plus it looks awesome! We all know you have to look bad butt in the apocolypse.

Why do you want to wear something like that? want to go to war? Wrong game...

You don't understand the purpose of camouflage do you? The purpose to help you blend into your environment so you don't be seen in the first place so you don't have to go to war. It's not like you have to wear camouflage to fight in a war.

Trust me, camo is so useless in Arma

I don't know about that. It's kinda useless in DayZ, because the textures are crap unless you have all the DLC. But in Vanilla ARMA camo isn't useless. I guarantee if you lay on the ground beside a civilian and you have marpat on, you will be harder to see than him. Guess who would get shot first. Him.

Why this exact pattern?

It's my favorite pattern and I think it looks awesome! I think it works very well in woodland areas and it would blend very well in the woods if Chernarus. Which is where I plan on navigating through when SA releases. Gotta keep hidden. ;) Also Marines (which the pattern is exclusive to) are my favorite fighting force besides the Spec Ops community.