Sign in to follow this  
lukem814

DayZ SA rough release date?

When do you guys think the standalone will be released roughly?

He recently said it was "Very, very, very close" but i'm not sure what his idea of 'close' is :/

Judging by what was on show at E3 - lets hope 2014.

It's going to be an alpha build, I'd suggest waiting until 2014 if your not keen on that side of things.

On topic: Rocket's released a statement regarding release on reddit - 'It's not going to be next week (jet lag, etc...). But it's not going to be longer than two months. It will be somewhere in between.'

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1gauim/rocket_just_said_itd_be_a_few_months_on_stream/

Edited by Kirjava
  • Like 2

It's going to be an alpha build, I'd suggest waiting until 2014 if your not keen on that side of things.

On topic: Rocket's released a statement regarding release on reddit - 'It's not going to be next week (jet lag, etc...). But it's not going to be longer than two months. It will be somewhere in between.'

http://www.reddit.co...nths_on_stream/

this 2 to 8 weeks

Edited by King Tubbs

The Standalone will be released between now and 2099 A.D.

I'd have to assume it will definately be released on a day. In fact I've heard many rumors of this so I believe it to be thruth.

An Alpha build you say? Gosh, I'd never heard that before. Thanks for the tip Mr 33 posts.....

sheesh.

An Alpha build you say? Gosh, I'd never heard that before. Thanks for the tip Mr 33 posts.....

sheesh.

Comparing post amounts means nothing, and shows us nothing of yours or his knowledge of dayz. Your e-penis has been cockblocked my friend.

• Like 2

lock inc.

But no there is no official release date that i know of.

but i do know it will be very soon.

definitely before the holidays. imo

Edited by methr1k2dop3

lock inc.

But no there is no official release date that i know of.

but i do know it will be very soon.

definitely before the holidays. imo

It is a mystery, and always will be, not even the harley boys will figure this one out.

Edited by {420}Mr.Smiley