Reverence

[RS] Revolutionary Sharpshooters - Recruiting - [TS3]

C0q40UT.jpg

Revolutionary Sharpshooters is a growing group of guys and girls that play together with strategy, efficiency, and overall skill.

The DayZ related mods we play are Origins and Breaking Point.

We accept only ones who show potential, but to be fair we give everyone some time to play in the clan to be evaluated.

RS has now opened their own Team Speak server at Revolutionary.TS3DNS.com. Feel free to join and talk with the members to find out more about who we are.

The only requirements to be evaluated and to play with the clan is to have a working microphone as well as access to a Team Speak while playing with the clan.

If you want to apply on this post please fill this out

• TeamSpeak Name.
  • Steam Name.(Optional)
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...)
  • Age.
  • Location [Example: US, UK]
  • Expericence playing DayZ.
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10*

*(1 being you just started playing Arma 2, 10 being you are one of the best DayZ players to live)

After you have left a reply, you may join the Team Speak at Revolutionary.TS3DNS.com, to have your application reviewed quicker.

Thanks for checking out the clan and hope to see some applicants and some new members.

- Brian

Edited by Reverence
  • Like 4

• Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) I am only a bambi at the game, but I am getting better everyday, I have been playing for around a month
  • Age. 19
  • Location [Example: US, UK] Australia
  • Expericence playing DayZ. Looting, Killing zombies, Helicopter piloting, slowly getting better at fighting people if need be
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* 4

• Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) I have excellent patience and i can communicate efficiently and effectively. I can shoot and listen
  • Age. 15
  • Location [Example: US, UK] US, EST TIME
  • Expericence playing DayZ. I've played arma since 2010 and dayz since April of last year
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* 7

:beans:

Also When I try to join the teamspeak it says this "<20:11:58> The TSDNS server 'revoltionary.ts3dns.com' does not know 'revoltionary.ts3dns.com"

Also When I try to join the teamspeak it says this "<20:11:58> The TSDNS server 'revoltionary.ts3dns.com' does not know 'revoltionary.ts3dns.com"

Sorry about that , It has been fixed

• Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...):I work well with others and try to put my best effort into being a worthy teammate.
  • Age.: 15
  • Location [Example: US, UK]: US (Central)
  • Expericence playing DayZ.: I've had DayZ since the May of last year. I play Panthera, Breaking point, Origins, Etc.
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10*: 7-8

Sorry about that , It has been fixed

Im still getting the error.......weird

• Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) I am only a bambi at the game, but I am getting better everyday, I have been playing for around a month
  • Age. 19
  • Expericence playing DayZ. Looting, Killing zombies, Helicopter piloting, slowly getting better at fighting people if need be

Looking good :D. If you could jump on Team speak at Revolutionary.ts3dns.com that be awesome. We will pick you up and give you a trial run :P thank you for applying

• Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...):I work well with others and try to put my best effort into being a worthy teammate.
  • Age.: 15
  • Location [Example: US, UK]: US (Central)
  • Expericence playing DayZ.: I've had DayZ since the May of last year. I play Panthera, Breaking point, Origins, Etc.
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10*: 7-8

New recruit for RS

• Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) I have excellent patience and i can communicate efficiently and effectively. I can shoot and listen
  • Age. 15
  • Location [Example: US, UK] US, EST TIME
  • Expericence playing DayZ. I've played arma since 2010 and dayz since April of last year
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* 7

:beans:

New recruit for RS

• Age. 19

New recruit for RS

All recruited, Still looking for members, feel free to join the TS!

• TeamSpeak Name:Reqq
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...)Im really Good At Pvp Can communicate well and Good it Combat Scenarios
  • Age.15
  • Location [Example: US, UK]UK, Can play all Times
  • Expericence playing DayZ.like 7month played nearly every mod
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10*6-7

• TeamSpeak Name: Ghost
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) I wouldn't say I'm great at it but I like using a sniper. I'm patient, good at communicating. I'd follow orders well. I can pilot a chopper.
  • Age. 15
  • Location [Example: US, UK] UK
  • Expericence playing DayZ. Played it for about 7 or 8 months.
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* 6

Edited by JoshSellick

• TeamSpeak Name: Ghost
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) I wouldn't say I'm great at it but I like using a sniper. I'm patient, good at communicating. I'd follow orders well. I can pilot a chopper.
  • Age. 15
  • Expericence playing DayZ. Played it for about 7 or 8 months.
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* 6

New recruit for RS

• TeamSpeak Name:Reqq
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...)Im really Good At Pvp Can communicate well and Good it Combat Scenarios
  • Age.15
  • Location [Example: US, UK]UK, Can play all Times
  • Expericence playing DayZ.like 7month played nearly every mod
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10*6-7

Looking good regg. If you could join TS at Revolutionary.ts3dns.com that would be awesome. Look for DeathBringer or Brian.

Edited by Bluetanker2003

• TeamSpeak Name: Jon snow the bambi
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) well i've been in many military clans that are very tactical but lately some clans are not very good and are not in my interest and i can bring many tactical ideas and can lead a group well
  • Age.15
  • Location US
  • Expericence playing DayZ. 10-11months
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10:8

• TeamSpeak Name: Jon snow the bambi
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) well i've been in many military clans that are very tactical but lately some clans are not very good and are not in my interest and i can bring many tactical ideas and can lead a group well
  • Age.15
  • Location US
  • Expericence playing DayZ. 10-11months
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10:8

Recruited

• TeamSpeak Name: teammates
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) I'm a friendly guy who likes working with people. Fast learner and can communicate well.
  • Age. 20
  • Location [Example: US, UK] CANADA!!
  • Expericence playing DayZ. I have played in the past with a group that died off which caused me to stop playing myself. Now I'm BACK !!!
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* 3 (kinda out of practice)

• Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) I'm a friendly guy who likes working with people. Fast learner and can communicate well.
  • Age. 20
  • Expericence playing DayZ. I have played in the past with a group that died off which caused me to stop playing myself. Now I'm BACK !!!

Looking good teammates89. If you could join TS at Revolutionary.ts3dns.com that would be awesome. Look for DeathBringer or Brian.

• Age. 20

Go ahead and join the teamspeak @ Revolutionary.ts3dns.com

Haven't been able to join TS or server due to not being able to connect to TS

• TeamSpeak Name: Ballonice
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) Because, I am skilled at DayZ and very friendly!
  • Age. 19
  • Expericence playing DayZ. 3 months playing dayz
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* 7-8

Edited by BalloniCe

TS wont work for me! Failed to connect...

is your ts down or what?