Reverence

[RS] Revolutionary Sharpshooters - Recruiting - [TS3]

• TeamSpeak Name. Drifter

• Steam Name. Drifter

Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) I am a fairly decent helo pilot and i like to make dynamic and unusual entries with a helo. Furthermore, I am a objective based individual but I do love my fair share of gunfighting. In real life I am part of a scenario paintball team where I do 400 vs 400 games so I am generally used to playing in team oriented situations.   In addition, I have most of the skills that one learns from just playing in DayZ for awhile. 

Age. 20

Location [Example: US, UK] US

Expericence playing DayZ. I played Arma 2 for a month before going to DayZ, then I have been primarily playing DayZ for the past 2 months.

Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* 7.5-8

Edited by The real Drifter

Please hop on TS

• TeamSpeak Name: TKM
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) I'm very good at sniping and communicating. 
  • Age. 16
  • Location [Example: US, UK] US
  • Expericence playing DayZ.I have played DayZ for just about 3 years. Had Arma 2 before DayZ. 
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* 8

TeamSpeak: Keaton

Im good at retrieving, doding zombies. Stealth. I take my time and get stuff done.

Age, 18 

US

Played Day Z for 1 year but have been playing Arma 2 for about a year as well when it first came out.

rating: 9 

• TeamSpeak Name. Drifter
  • Steam Name. Drifter
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) I am a fairly decent helo pilot and i like to make dynamic and unusual entries with a helo. Furthermore, I am a objective based individual but I do love my fair share of gunfighting. In real life I am part of a scenario paintball team where I do 400 vs 400 games so I am generally used to playing in team oriented situations.   In addition, I have most of the skills that one learns from just playing in DayZ for awhile. 
  • Age. 20
  • Location [Example: US, UK] US
  • Expericence playing DayZ. I played Arma 2 for a month before going to DayZ, then I have been primarily playing DayZ for the past 2 months.
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* 7.5-8

Please hop on TS

• TeamSpeak Name.
  • Steam Name.(Optional) lukeskywaka_
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...)because im pretty good and am looking forward to playing with some cool guys :D
  • Age.14
  • Location [Example: US, UK] US
  • Expericence playing DayZ. ive played 300 hours + on my other account but baught a new account because cd key was stolen
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* 8

*(1 being you just started playing Arma 2, 10 being you are one of the best DayZ players to live)