Sign in to follow this  
BuddyRP

Combined Mods?

straight and to the point. i think it would be an insane experience for the players if it was possible to take traits from each different mod of dayz and put them into one. having the hero / bandit levels & houses, garages from origins, the countless new weapons and customizable weapons and enterable buildings from civilian mod, trading system from epoch ect... ive heard of some hosts trying to make it work, not sure how its worked out for them, but could it theoretically be accomplished? id kill to play on such a server! thoughts? input?

• Like 1

Hello there

Arma is traditionally very customisable/modable.

Before you attempt anything though one must get PERMISSION from the ORIGINAL mod creators/script writers.

A mash up might be possible, but there's bound to be some incompatibilities. There's lots of info to cut your teeth on in the BIS forums.

But the 3 things to remember are

1.PERMISSION

2.PERMISSION

3.PERMISSION

Then everything else.

Rdgs

LoK

Edited by orlok
  • Like 1

I can't be the only one who thinks building a house from the ground up in the middle of an apocalypse is at least a little silly. I think fortifying and barricading an existing structure is more fitting. And why do we need a trading system? You can already trade items without some pointless screen added into the mix. The most I'd like to see in regards to a trading system is being able to hold an item in your hand, which can be taken by a nearby player.

• Like 1