r4z0r49

DayZ 1.7.7.Dev Bug List

Current Bug list

1. Amount of the items spawned in vehicles are missing in the column "Inventory" of database "object_spawns".
  2. Database "Character_dead" is not using at all, procedure "pCleanup" is just deleting the dead character record.
  3. I couldn't set up a tent, can anyone confirm that. ?????????
  4. DayZ loading screen logo is blurry.
  5. When i attempted to blood bag it said : Bloodbag has been interrupted without even moving.
  6. I think the 'Study body' is still not functioning properly... msgs vague
  7. Skin Changes causing kick in BE.
  8. Recombining AKM magazines disappear; will find out if same issues apply to other magazines/clips/arrows.
  9. Combine Mags now dupes mags ???? need more info.
  10. Debug spawning - seems to be an issues with incorrect files (server.pbo & mission).
  11. Loot & Zed delayed spawn time.
  12. Mission gen site has incorrect files -- This has now been corrected plz make sure to redownload your mission
  13. blood bagging is failing on our server, says transfusion was interrupted -- FIXED
  14. Missiles on little bird cant be repaired
  15. FPS issues
  16. Skin Issues
  17. AntiTP causing Debug spawns after 30 players -- Disable the antiTP

Not a bug

Script Restrictions are not issues with DayZ. Server admins must update filters. We will try to update as we go.

https://github.com/D...attleye-Filters

Waiting on Logs info.

• Zombies hit you from 5-10ft away ---- Max zed attack range is 3.2 meters
  • Zombies still glitch through objects -- We cant fix this its an model issue
  • Zombies still hit you through walls -- Details needed pics anything to show how it happening
  • FPS-Drops --- Need more info
  • Pitching Tents is buggy --- Need more info about the server
  • Making fireplaces is "laggy" / delayed --- Need more info about the server
  • Tents dupe stuff again --- Need more info about the server
  • Vehicles dupe stuff again --- Need more info about the server

• Like 3

Here's the problems I got, but still 1.7.7 is a awesome update! :D

1) Kicked: "PublicVariable Value Restriction #150" when player proceed a blood transfer

2) Kicked: "RemoteExec Restriction #200" when player crashed a heli/plane

And here's the problem that I'm not sure if it's my own problem :(

3) Amount of the items spawned in vehicles are missing in the column "Inventory" of database "object_spawns"

4) Database "Character_dead" is not using at all, procedure "pCleanup" is just deleting the dead character record

DayZ 1.7.7 is awesome, especially the zombies are more difficult to kill than before.

Keep going DayZ deve team! Have more beans :rolleyes: :beans:

Here's the problems I got, but still 1.7.7 is a awesome update! :D

1) Kicked: "PublicVariable Value Restriction #150" when player proceed a blood transfer

2) Kicked: "RemoteExec Restriction #200" when player crashed a heli/plane

And here's the problem that I'm not sure if it's my own problem :(

3) Amount of the items spawned in vehicles are missing in the column "Inventory" of database "object_spawns"

4) Database "Character_dead" is not using at all, procedure "pCleanup" is just deleting the dead character record

DayZ 1.7.7 is awesome, especially the zombies are more difficult to kill than before.

Keep going DayZ deve team! Have more beans :rolleyes: :beans:

oh yes sql files need an update sorry we have 3 different versions of these files now :-( ill get this updated

1&2 filters are not DayZ issues

oh yes sql files need an update sorry we have 3 different versions of these files now :-( ill get this updated

1&2 filters are not DayZ issues

Bloodbags are not working.

Also you cansee someone streaming live who cant give bloodbags either.

When i attempted to blood bag it said : Bloodbag has been interrupted without even moving

Stream of where they can't bloodbag:

http://www.twitch.tv/PsiSyndicate

-If you change clothes while tent or backpack open youll get kicked and your playermodel is duped.

-i was several times in cherno but the hardest thing to find where Zeds - i faced 5 or 6 in hole cherno. so the Zedspawn seems a bit buged.

Current issues:

• Bloodbags: Transfusions set up a Script Restriction #150 that gets you kicked.
  • Player's Character gets duped after death. (Incident happened in Berezino where a bandit spawned in)
  • Zombies: Seems to hit you at a further range in certain occasions.
  • Recombining AKM magazines disappear; will find out if same issues apply to other magazines/clips/arrows.
  • Study Body seems to be fine; will investigate further.
  • Lag seems to be very noticeable. Dsync goes up about 10,000(as said in player list)

Suggestions:

• To make up with the small amount of antibiotics; infections could be treated to reduce the loss of blood. Such as resting in tents, drinking and eating food and not moving a lot would help treat it.

Conclusion: As a first day release of the update; it seems to be very enjoyable nonetheless. 8.5/10. :) Good job

Edited by TIC321

Im assuming this isn't actually a bug, but getting sick from my first zombie hit gives me roughy 0 motivation not kill myself immediately.

"I think the 'Study body' is still not functioning properly... ?????? Need More Info"

I joined into a server with approximately 20 players. I quickly collided with someone after finding M16 from a firestation. I killed the player, and after I went to the body and selected 'Study body' it said the old thing. (Player _____ seems to have died from) [After the from, there's nothing]

i had a problem after dying, it wouldnt allow me to hit the abort button. it would be white and then grey out really quick.

A question:

Loots ain't despawn even if the server has no player inside, (which means it will not be despawn even if no players in the area)

is that normal or a bug causing lag? :(

Edited by ash_chan

Just me and a buddy playing a couple hours on the server, we could barely stay alive traveling in a car back and forth between Cherno and Electro looking for antibiotics and blood bags. Not a single cardboard med box spawned at the hospitals in about 8 trips, and we only found 2 antibiotics - in the grocery.

He took his, I blood bagged him, losing a blood bag due to the "interrupted" bug. The second one worked, but it infected him again.

Looks like besides getting infected by about every second or third zed hit. the blood bags are tainted too.

Losing every other blood bag due to the "interrupted" bug.

I'm also getting knocked down from a single zed hit, even with full blood.

No way anybody could stay alive if they go anywhere near zeds, unless they spend all their time rolling around prone looking for rare antibiotics.

We found a quiet hillside to log out, but we're both infected and out of blood bags.

Decided to wait a few days and see if this this gets fixed. It was basically unplayable.

And we started the session with about 12 blood bags, and picked up another 6-7. Of course halve that, because you lose every other blood bag doing the transfusion.

The infection drains blood pretty fast. Way too fast.

So we've quit for now.

Current Bug list

1. Amount of the items spawned in vehicles are missing in the column "Inventory" of database "object_spawns".
  2. Database "Character_dead" is not using at all, procedure "pCleanup" is just deleting the dead character record.
  3. I couldn't set up a tent, can anyone confirm that.
  4. DayZ loading screen logo is blurry.
  5. When i attempted to blood bag it said : Bloodbag has been interrupted without even moving.
  6. I think the 'Study body' is still not functioning properly... ?????? Need More Info
  7. Skin Changes causing kick in BE.
  8. Recombining AKM magazines disappear; will find out if same issues apply to other magazines/clips/arrows.

Not a bug

Script Restrictions are not issues with DayZ. Server admins must update filters. We will try to update as we go.

https://github.com/D...attleye-Filters

@3. = I could set up a tent.

@4. = Yeah, it is.

Not a single cardboard med box spawned at the hospitals in about 8 trips

I second this claim. I was playing on a vanilla 1.7.7 server earlier cycling through all of the medical loot spots in cherno (both hospitals, tents). I didn't see a single cardboard box spawn during my ~2 hours of searching. That's quite disappointing to me considering the buffed infection rates and zombie damage. Perhaps this is a bug with the boxes having an unintentionally low spawn rate. If not, this design decision should definitely be looked over in my opinion.

Edited by metaminer

"I think the 'Study body' is still not functioning properly... ?????? Need More Info"

I joined into a server with approximately 20 players. I quickly collided with someone after finding M16 from a firestation. I killed the player, and after I went to the body and selected 'Study body' it said the old thing. (Player _____ seems to have died from) [After the from, there's nothing]

Thanks.

A question:

Loots ain't despawn even if the server has no player inside, (which means it will not be despawn even if no players in the area)

is that normal or a bug causing lag? :(

Loot will be removed by the server every hour. Outside of this loot will stay.

Just me and a buddy playing a couple hours on the server, we could barely stay alive traveling in a car back and forth between Cherno and Electro looking for antibiotics and blood bags. Not a single cardboard med box spawned at the hospitals in about 8 trips, and we only found 2 antibiotics - in the grocery.

He took his, I blood bagged him, losing a blood bag due to the "interrupted" bug. The second one worked, but it infected him again.

Looks like besides getting infected by about every second or third zed hit. the blood bags are tainted too.

Losing every other blood bag due to the "interrupted" bug.

I'm also getting knocked down from a single zed hit, even with full blood.

No way anybody could stay alive if they go anywhere near zeds, unless they spend all their time rolling around prone looking for rare antibiotics.

We found a quiet hillside to log out, but we're both infected and out of blood bags.

Decided to wait a few days and see if this this gets fixed. It was basically unplayable.

And we started the session with about 12 blood bags, and picked up another 6-7. Of course halve that, because you lose every other blood bag doing the transfusion.

The infection drains blood pretty fast. Way too fast.

So we've quit for now.

Stop looking for antibiotics find another way.

I second this claim. I was playing on a vanilla 1.7.7 server earlier cycling through all of the medical loot spots in cherno (both hospitals, tents). I didn't see a single cardboard box spawn during my ~2 hours of searching. That's quite disappointing to me considering the buffed infection rates and zombie damage. Perhaps this is a bug with the boxes having an unintentionally low spawn rate. If not, this design decision should definitely be looked over in my opinion.

Medical box's are very rare now.

Updated to this point

I am getting multiple people spawning into the Debug Zone continuously. Some can log out and log back in normally, others it may take multiple times to login normally and others still may not be able to login normally until a server restart. Not exactly sure what is causing this problem but had to do 2 server restarts within about 3 - 4hrs.

Some of these people have stated that it's happening on other servers as well but I haven't seen anything posted.

All scripts have been updated from Github as of this morning. Could this be the anti teleport doing the dirty or something else?

I am getting multiple people spawning into the Debug Zone continuously. Some can log out and log back in normally, others it may take multiple times to login normally and others still may not be able to login normally until a server restart. Not exactly sure what is causing this problem but had to do 2 server restarts within about 3 - 4hrs.

Some of these people have stated that it's happening on other servers as well but I haven't seen anything posted.

All scripts have been updated from Github as of this morning. Could this be the anti teleport doing the dirty or something else?

This is being looked into. The server ive been playing on seems to be working ok no issues with debug spawns.

If you roll with your primary out infront of a zombie hitting you it launches you really high into the air.. unless it was just a bug on my end

New:

SeaGull problem seems like still exist(?)

12.06.2013 16:22:20: Jay (61.219.194.34:63923) f35d21e82151664beefc3c5435dd2968 - #1 "SeaGull" 76:121 [-18649,25812,397]

This is being looked into. The server ive been playing on seems to be working ok no issues with debug spawns.

If that's the test server, I spawned in debug today on that server.

On logging back in just now, I spawned in Electro.

Edited by entspeak

I would like to +1 the debug issue. I've had up to 14 people chilling there. Thanks for your hard work R4Z0R49.