Sign in to follow this  
Dernt123

Hello

Hello all , im new here and i would like to start up my own dayz server . can anyone help me?

Hello, if your looking to buy a pirvate hive, go to Dayz.st, IMO there pretty good.

I can't help with servers, but I can welcome you. Welcome!

Hello all , im new here and i would like to start up my own dayz server . can anyone help me?

May I ask why?

There are thousands of servers that are set up any way that you could possibly want. A very large number of them remain empty.

• Like 1

I'd play on quite a few servers first, also see where they are hosted, which are fastest for you for where you live.

Then start to think about what version of dayz you want - what map? Do you want rMod? (extra vehicles & weapons), any other mods (helicopter lift & tow, auto-refuel, etc).

Once you have these decided upon, you can start to look around for a host.

You can go with places that set-up the server for you pretty much (vanilla one, at least), - (Dayz.st are great for that)

Or rent a dedicated or Virtual dedicated server, and install yourself - (nfo servers are great for that)

That's my thoughts anyway :)

Feel free to try our server to see what one self-installed, hosted with NFO, located in NYC is like.

Not that I give a crap that you posted here, but look under the Servers section.

That's what I did.

Then, look into the hosting companies (because we need more startup servers with nobody on them that disappear in a month) and also look into opendayz.net for truly hosting your own.