quizzicalpixel

Here's a recap of all the Standalone info that came out this past week... in 60-seconds

Here's a 1-minute video I made of all the new info that was released about DayZ Standalone in the past week (May 25 - June 1). Links to all news seen in the video can be found in the description. If there is anything that I left out, leave a comment here or on the video itself, and I'll add it in the description as soon as I can!

I plan to make more of these in the weeks to come, however lots of people seem to want it slightly longer, so I will likely start calling them "Weekly Recaps" instead of "1-Minute Recaps", so I can make them a little longer and easier to understand, but still as short as possible.

Thanks for watching!

• Like 8

I already linked your video in the "No Devblog" thread in the news and announcements section because I thought it was great. Well done! :)

Wow! You stated facts whilst citing sources!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!

Honestly, it's refreshing to see that in a YT vid so seriously, well done.

• Like 4

I already linked your video in the "No Devblog" thread in the news and announcements section because I thought it was great. Well done! :)

Thanks a lot mate! I'm really happy with how helpful and informative it turned out for everyone. I am more than happy to make more of these in the weeks to come!

Wow! You stated facts whilst citing sources!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!

Honestly, it's refreshing to see that in a YT vid so seriously, well done.

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Edited by QuizzicalPixel

Very nice, I like that it's short and sweet tbh, going to be real difficult when there is a lot of info at once though (E3 for instance)

Very nice, I like that it's short and sweet tbh, going to be real difficult when there is a lot of info at once though (E3 for instance)

You're right, I think my voice is going to be really tired once E3 comes around ;)

On the other hand, a lot of people seem to want the videos to be slightly longer so that I'm a little easier to understand, so I'm probably going to start calling them "Weekly Recaps" and make them another minute or so longer. Still, even then, that's going to be a lot of info for just one video!

• Like 1

This guy reminds me of a girl in my class, she cannot stop talking and she talk as fast as this guy