Sign in to follow this  
kalashinkov

How would you react when Standalone is.....

Just another normal day in your life , walking up , having breakfast , going to work/school/university etc.. and you log in to your forums account , later that day, and you see right next to the DayZ Announcements section..........."Standalone public alpha has been released" What will you do ? How will you react ?

For me , I'll pinch myself to make sure I ain't dreaming , making sure it's real . I'll go get the credit card and buy a handful of copies to support development . Life as I know it, will come to an end .

What will you do ?

I run to the gas station and buy a paysafecard for dayz XD

• Like 2

Get up, go to work, come home, eat, sleep

I'll clench my buttocks knowing that the forums will quickly fill up with people that were expecting more or want to QQ because now they'll have to work harder for any gear they want.

Then I'll go and play it :P

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 12

I'll probably see "all 50,000 slots are taken" and keep on going.

• Like 8

Fans_war_face.gif

Edit: can't make gif work..

Edited by PXXL
  • Like 4

First, i buy a key, 2nd, i drive to best buy at the speed of light to get a new hard drive because my current one is almost full, 3rd, i switch my server to SA, 4th, cry with joy.

I'll probably masturbate vigorously to the title screen, then probably play it for abit

I'llbuy it but will never play it. That way, it'll be preserved in mint condition for collectors.

• Like 2

Il buy it and spend ages looking for a good server

I will probably stop checking the forums for.. a week or two, to avoid the "OMG THIS SUCKS" / "OMG FIXIT" / "THIS IS JUST LIKE WARZ" kind of threads by people who expected a finished triple-A zombie-title.

• Like 3

Honestly? im going to run around Elecktro with no clothes like the rest of you.

I am so excited for the nekkid electro techno parties you have no idea.

(Hey that kind of rhymed)

• Like 1

I'll sit patiently waiting at the title screen, then impatiently alt+tab to find out DayZstandalone.exe has stopped working.

lol......just.....lol. You are so optimistic .

I got my creditcard sitting next to my monitor, just waiting, I have it on my email alerts and checking every hour on the hour for any news. I am willing to pay triple atm. I live for zombies and have no issues paying more for something I love, but woo is me, Dean Hall is a fair man, he wont be bribed by my tripple the price rants, I am forced to wait-very very impatiently, so impatiently, I decided to make this post<---doesnt post much, just stalks and reads everything

• Like 2

I will probably stop checking the forums for.. a week or two, to avoid the "OMG THIS SUCKS" / "OMG FIXIT" / "THIS IS JUST LIKE WARZ" kind of threads by people who expected a finished triple-A zombie-title.

It's written my friend , ignorance will always be ignorance . Sadly :(

• Like 1

Honestly? im going to run around Elecktro with no clothes like the rest of you.

I will be hunting dem naked bambies with the first gun I find . MWHAHAHAHA B)

Firstly the day when standalone hits, i shall unveil my secret bandit group.

ive spent laborious hours, turning 5 chicks into merciless bandits.

They now operate as a team and well at that. I used my skills as an internet warrior to convey the importance of small unit tactics.

Next i used my limited military experience(i was a conscript you see:D) to actually teach them small unit tactics.

They manouver like pros, are highly accurate in both judging distance and firing of weapons.

They have only 1 weakness,......cosmetics. As soon as they loot lipstick or some other junk. They cant be reasoned with.

Not that impressed with the standalone anymore, but ill get it just like everyone else.

I'll blow a load in my pants then proceed to buy three copies. One to play, one to look at, and one to masturbate to.

• Like 5

Just another normal day in your life , walking up , having breakfast , going to work/school/university etc.. and you log in to your forums account , later that day, and you see right next to the DayZ Announcements section..........."Standalone public alpha has been released" What will you do ? How will you react ?

For me , I'll pinch myself to make sure I ain't dreaming , making sure it's real . I'll go get the credit card and buy a handful of copies to support development . Life as I know it, will come to an end .

What will you do ?

Zero fucks given to when it comes out so long as it does. Its just another video game to litter my desktop and tempt me away from work.