So I Was Playing DayZ i Had My Own bike and a m1014 And Then Suddenly i got banned :( from any server i joined. i can still play normal Arma II But i cant play DayZ :( i want my :beans:

And also i can play OA And Vanilla Armed Assult II. I WANT MY DAMN :beans: BACK!

And No I Didnt Use Hacks -_- Cuz im no B) pussy (YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH)

What was the ban message you received when you got banned?

- Anarchy.

*Sniped*

Edited by Anarchyihdi

Since he said he was able to play everything but didn't mention Operation Arrowhead, I'm going to go with Global Ban.

Did you m1014 fire automatic AS50 rounds? did your bike fly?

I suspect shenanigans. BE does not ban wihtout a cause. You likely hacked.

Maybe it only shot fully automatic artillery rounds?

thats some bullshit home boy

Hey I was banned for no reason a while ago, I had to talk to BI, and they gave another copy of the game to me. Seems that my key was stolen while downloading a mod on armaholic (since it's the only related arma software I ever downloaded).

Don't even bother with battle Eye client service, they won't move a finger.

How so?

4q0x89.png

Theres multitudes of people that have been banned that have indeed, never hacked or had key stolen.

Everyone just dismisses them as hackers anyway.

a fellow aimjunkies vip

Edited by Krihelion

thats some bullshit home boy

If you really believe that they ban without cause, you're misinformed and probably banned.

*pssst* it's a program that bans people, once it piles up enough evidence against you, that's why it's effective.

If you really believe that they ban without cause, you're misinformed and probably banned.

*pssst* it's a program that bans people, once it piles up enough evidence against you, that's why it's effective.

a flawed program, If you really believe BE has never banned people unjustly, you must be one of those people who believe 9/11 wasnt an inside job and tupac is dead

2 options

key stolen = changed ur key for another banned key = global ban so you would know whats going on

hacked = global ban = begging here not the solution

...hacked on dayz, created new steam just buying OA but you need arma 2 CO

a flawed program, If you really believe BE has never banned people unjustly, you must be one of those people who believe 9/11 wasnt an inside job and tupac is dead

Oh it's one of you people.

Edit: I mean "you people" as in morons.

Edited by TheDesigner
  • Like 1

I've never ever hacked, but I got a stolen CD key on my first copy, then I got it back. That copy got a global ban and Battle Eye of course couldn't do anything since I didnt have proof that I did NOT hack.(didn't touch the game for 4 months and came back to global ban -.-) Then I had to buy a new copy.. later that one got a global ban again. Thats two paid copyes........ Then I bought it again cause I knew those Battle Eye people would deny anything even how much I would yell at them. Either its just clever marketing or really poor security. This is the only game I've had this much problems with. Its just stupid that you can get a ban that frigging easy, and they dont want to fix it if you cant prove you didnt cheat. How execlty do you prove you don't cheat? thats close to impossible, so as soon as u get banned there is absolute nothing to do.

Worst game ever, to bad the mod made me get it several times. *complaining some more* Bad support from both Bohemia and Battleye on this part, if you have problems with hackers dont let that go out over people who plays fair..

No matter how many copies of the game that you buy, if malicious software is stealing your key, won't it just steal the new key you type in as well if you do not clean up your machine?

It sounds like you may be infected.

Also, why would someone that did nothing wrong be willing to purchase so many copies of ArmA2? If you had done nothing wrong, didn't hack or download anything fishy, and were really mad at them I assume you would stop giving them money until the issue was resolved.

I can accept that maybe they make a small percentage of mistakes, but you have had three copies banned now? Statistics, though they may be damn lies, lead one to believe that something is wrong with either how you play the game or the security of the machine you keep installing it on.

Edited by Fonebook
  • Like 1

Question is where are you buying these CD keys from because if its not an official source the chances are that same key has been sold to countless other people and its only a matter of time before one of them gets the key banned for hacking.

read this

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?135881-Did-you-buy-your-ArmA2-key-from-a-CD-Key-reseller

Don't you just love it when hackers say they have been banned for no reason?

Viktor, you probably don't even know about the lizardmen that are secretly controlling our governments...

Locked.

@OP - Contact BattlEye support...

http://www.battleye.com/support.html

Edited by mZLY
  • Like 4