Kebab Remover

Balota Buddies Whitelisted! AU/US(Public)/EU Servers Chernarus/Namalsk/Origins, Active Admins/No Abuse/JSRS/Custom AntiHack

30 players on right now! Elektro is a madhouse.

Tons of fights breaking out last night up at NEAF. Great times!!!

If you have not joined and given this server a chance you are missing out, You CANNOT find a server with all these extras and JSRS enabled and such a fun time to play on.

• Like 1

Logged in on the other night and was immediately given a one way ticket to the coast, then engaged in a massive firefight up and down Prig area. Great fun.

• Like 1

Had our Kill Jack Burton Event held yesterday at 7PM -8GMT. Great turnout huge population numbers. Massive firefights around the map and fun times to be had!!!

Jack was given 3 guards to help him, and we started at prig and went north immediately getting into firefights. We had helicopters chasing us, snipers hitting around us, and utter chaos was everywhere. We traveled north to black forest and started heading North West. While being engaged most of the time. Then to Altaar where one of our guards died. We pushed towards Devils castle for our last stand. During the home stretch i went down from Jacks guards. It was only him and one other.

They made a lasting last stand Alamo battle at devils castle and fought valiantly to the death.The event lasted almost 2 hours and 40 minutes. Was a very fun time and a blast.

Steak updated the server of our position every 15-20 min of our rough current location and direction. This event was done to give 50$'s towards the winners server all in charity to give back to the community by providing population increase, donations for server funding, and a great experience for all to be had.

Thanks guys for one of the BEST Dayz in my DayZ gaming.

• Like 1

The UK server is already upgraded to 1.7.7.1 in case you're curious and want to check it out.

Edited by BadLuckBurt

Got a working humvee going, one of the great extras of BB. Those things are so fun to offroad drive. Easily able to go loot all those dynamic crashes quickly and being able to pinpoint them with JSRS.

JSRS is nice,should maybe put that in server description so the sound whores will know :D

Hearing gunfire from kilometres away is a must have for those action junkies!

What can I say, I guess some of the BB crew just cant handle the delicious garlic sauce.

New Patch UPDATED to 1.7.7.1 constantly being tweaked by our admins to provide optimal playability.

Included fixes that work for

-Taking parts off vehicles

-Bloodbags

-Gutting animals

-Loot spawns tweaked (still more rare, but more than nothing!!)

Night Time is included occasionally but has city lights, and Full moon nights to provide a fun experience while not making it impossible to play. Lay low loot up and lock and load!

These mods did a GREAT job on this and are continuing to provide a fun and exciting game play experience, once again BB tops it. Custom anti-hack and Mod supervision is at its peak right now, know you will be playing on a safe, controlled, monitored server with no admin abuse and you do not have to fear a risk of losing gear to questionable actions.

More and more people every day. Having great times and fun filled evenings. I see new faces every day, you should be one of them and not miss out!

UK46 is starting to pick up. Im still looking for the guy/gal that found my UAZ and stole it a couple days ago >:(

Just Gave away a copy of the Standalone (subject to SA release) to one Lucky Whitelisted member....

Simply For being Whitelisted....

And with events like this : http://tinyurl.com/m27djop

There really is NO need to play anywhere else....

UK46 is starting to pick up. Im still looking for the guy/gal that found my UAZ and stole it a couple days ago >:(

Probably me, don't worry I left it parked in Berez when I succumbed to insane shortage of antibiotics.

But not before I murdered some people for the hope of pills.

By far the best DayZ Servers I have been on, Everyone should check it out if they have not.

I try to get white listed but the application wants to know about someone I never mets username?

:o

1 sec... go and copy the question.... brb

edit back the question is....What is Dean Hall's (the creator of DayZ) username? :|

can someone explain me where to find? I google but no good

edit again I find it - rocket2guns thanksyou to pcgames magazine

edit again it was fucking ROCKET without 2guns >:( pcgames bullshit mag but I register :P

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

I try to get white listed but the application wants to know about someone I never mets username?

:o

1 sec... go and copy the question.... brb

edit back the question is....What is Dean Hall's (the creator of DayZ) username? :|

can someone explain me where to find? I google but no good

edit again I find it - rocket2guns thanksyou to pcgames magazine

edit again it was fucking ROCKET without 2guns >:( pcgames bullshit mag but I register :P

Welome to DayZ, sounds like your gonna have a lot in store for you.