(DM)pill0man

dayz changing?

hey guys this is my suggestions on dayz and how u can make it better. The truth is dayz, right now, in the arma 2 mod is amzing just with some bugs. From wat i have seen in the SA it is going to be amazing; i take my hat off to you guys. Thank you for a great game and a game i always wanted.

And to all you people that want to take out stuff, i just got done reading all this "take out this", "take out that" stuff...No, dont take out anything. I know some stuff is op but thats wat makes it fun. For example: if there is a sniper at sniper hill that just killed you, call out his position [i.e. "sniper at bandit hill"], then people will flank around and shoot the F#*Ker in the head. There u go, no more sniper. But if u die, so wat? That is the point of this. Try to survive, not run around looking for the best stuff. I rest my point.

Thank You,

(DM)pill0man

Edited by Inception.
Punctuation added for easier reading.

hey guys this is my suggestions on dayz and how u can make it better the truth is dayz right now in arma 2 mod is amzing just with some bugs and from wat i have seen in the SA it is going to be amazing i take my hat off to you guys thank you for a great game and a game i always wanted

and to all you people that want to take off stuff i just got dont reading all this stuff take out this take out that no dont take out anything i know some stuff is op but thats wat makes it fun for EX. if there is a sniper at sniper hill and just killed u call it out sniper at bandit hill then people will flank around and shoot the F#*Ker in the head there u go no more sniper and if u die so wat that is the point of this try to survive not run around looking for the best stuff i rest my point

Thank You,

(DM)pill0man

So your suggestion is to keep snipers in? I'm sure there is already a topic on that, correct me if wrong.

Wait...

What's the suggestion?

More puncuation in DayZ.

Edited by creature
  • Like 1

this thread has no point. inb4 graveyard

• Like 1

For example: if there is a sniper at sniper hill that just killed you, call out his position [i.e. "sniper at bandit hill"], then people will flank around and shoot the F#*Ker in the head. There u go, no more sniper.

What if there's no sidechat? benML1S.png

Anyways we have funtrillion threads on snipers already. Some stuff is taken out because it doesn't belong... you wouldn't have AS50s in a WWII game, it doesn't fit, just like it doesn't fit in a former Soviet republic zombie simulator thingy.

At least I hope that's the reasoning behind the removal...

the whole thread is about all the whining people saying that game is not balanced the game is great just got some bugs

What if there's no sidechat? benML1S.png

Anyways we have funtrillion threads on snipers already. Some stuff is taken out because it doesn't belong... you wouldn't have AS50s in a WWII game, it doesn't fit, just like it doesn't fit in a former Soviet republic zombie simulator thingy.

At least I hope that's the reasoning behind the removal...

thingy realy thingy it is a game as50 are realy rare and if there is no side chat u man up find a gun and you do it

Its not rare anymore when it never dissapears.

AS50s are like quicksilver, it just goes from generation to generation.

what im saying is that most guys will pick up an as50 and use it or store it, then it will be in circulation a long time.

Maybe if you couldnt use m107 mags in it and the as50 NATO mags would not reset after relog, THEN we could have it ingame.

the whole thread is about all the whining people saying that game is not balanced the game is great just got some bugs

And how is that a suggestion?

Its not rare anymore when it never dissapears.

AS50s are like quicksilver, it just goes from generation to generation.

what im saying is that most guys will pick up an as50 and use it or store it, then it will be in circulation a long time.

Maybe if you couldnt use m107 mags in it and the as50 NATO mags would not reset after relog, THEN we could have it ingame.

tru then dont take it out fully just lover the spawn rate