Sign in to follow this  
Mullraugh

Ropes used in morbid ways.

Alright, so a friend and I were talking about ropes and stuff in DayZ. Yes, they have been suggested before, but if they were ever implemented, this is what I think would be awesome.

I made this image purely for this suggestion! woo!

HangingHelicopter_zps4d9efc68.png

We were saying it would be great if you could tie up the bodies of zombies and dead players and hang them from trees, roofs, even helicopter blades as kind of... a marker or trophy kind of thing. Then I went a step further to say that you should be able to tie live players to a helicopter blade and start up the chopper. We finally ended with all these suggestions:

Tying/hanging multiple bodies or players to helicopter rotors (starting it up would send them flying)

Tying/hanging multiple bodies or players to the back of cars and dragging them on the road at 100 km/h

Tying/hanging multiple bodies or players to car roofs or the underside of Urals

Tying/hanging multiple bodies or players to trees and roofs

Tying/hanging multiple bodies or players to boats

Tying/hanging multiple bodies or players to train tracks

The end. Another.. more morbid suggestion for the standalone.

• Like 2

Tying/hanging multiple bodies or players to helicopter rotors (starting it up would send them flying)

Whilst concerned for your mental health, I would laugh if I witnessed this in a major city.

• Like 2

Tying/hanging multiple bodies or players to train tracks

Bahahahahaha

ptR0hWd.jpg

• Like 2

Though, jokes aside hanging a body from a helicopter blade doesn't seem like it would work in real life. Though, you're making very good ideas with everything non-helicopter related. I would very much like to hang a player, or even tie him up and throw him in the back of my car and drive off to and area where I could execute him... or maybe dismember, or... other things... that fulfill my needs...

Tying players to the inside of a car then running it over with a tank. :bandit:

We really need that sanity meter...

Whilst concerned for your mental health, I would laugh if I witnessed this in a major city.

I'd rather laugh if the heli would topple over due to imbalance...

Idk about tying a live player seeing as there are some who like to alt f4 at hopeless moments. Also those who abort in dayz seem to make their bodies do a disappearing act. If that doesn't happen they i love your ideas completely

NEW: Tying a persons arms and legs to 4 (or 2) different vehicles and ripping them apart.

mwahaha

I don't suffer from insanity.

I enjoy every second of it!

i wanna chain orlok to the back of my car and drag him along the coast...hue hue

Interesting idea but I can already hear the cries the moment any of this is done to a player character that isn't white ( you know its true )