UK#1 Bud

UK#2 Vanilla DayZ 1.7.7.1 [WHITELIST APPLICATIONS OPEN] - How Dean Designed it! - BrainsOfBritain.co.uk

I have some questions.

* Are JSRS and CBA both allowed - this is good

* Are there any custom buildings, camps, effects, mods, scripts, nonvanilla starting gear, weather changes etc - these are bad

* What is the vehicle max?

* Is side chat off? - this is good - a ts channel with plenty of space is a fine alternative.

There's a group of us (5) looking for a proper vanilla server, one that is actually vanilla. We are sick to death of the ones that claim to be so you sign up then find NEAF is full of shit, theres 5 helis in the air, police cars, and babies on side chat calling out positions and happenings totally ruining the immersion.

I'm sure if the above settings were implemented, we, along with the proportion of like minded, mature players that enjoy the game for what it is would play on the server. There are hardly any true vanilla servers left and still plenty of people looking for them.

Regards

Het

*JSRS and CBA a currently being sorted by our team via signature checks (Soon to be done)

*There is not a single custom Building on the map

*The Vehicle Max at the moment is 35 (1 littlebird and 1 Huey)

*The side chat is on due to request but we do rid of the whining sods on the Side chat, as the majority of players are friendly and enjoy the immersion

It would Great to be have you and, we do our best to be as vanilla as possible!

• Like 1

Improved loot tables today, and now spawning with 1x anti biotics, check it out!

Whitelisted!

Wil check it out!

If annybody's intrested to team up?!

Greets,Konox

Good More lambs to the slaughte..... I mean more players ^.^

28/06 - Join and play our server, refer a friend and get a free ghillie suit for both of you!! message Bud on TS

TONIGHT ONLY!

Edited by UK#1 Bud

We need more of these players!.

their are daily events.!

Greets,Konox