Sign in to follow this  
Loanswithdeb

Weapon Attachments?

Can we have weapon attachments? I know the WarZ is shit but they succeed in giving paticular attachments such as Acogs, Holographic's, CCO's and extended magazines but cant DayZ do the same. Love to have G36C Sd Holo :D

In 1.7.7 I'm gonna craft an ACOG for my Mak. Take the fight to those banditos long-range style.

When I attach some broken bottles to a piece of pipe, with some string and pixie dust as tritium then I will spit glue my magically effective mildot scope to an Enfield and let the rage begin.

Edited by Kebab Remover

Well first, I want to say that just because a feature is in a game you don't like, doesn't make it a bad feature. Plenty of games use an attachment system.

And second, you're in luck, because there are going to be attachments in 1.7.7 and the Standalone.

Clumzy I do enjoy the attachment system but i was just quoting that i wish DayZ had weapon attachments

Check the change log, they took out crafting and weapon attatchments. My mod has it right now. Just wait until june 1st. I think they iwll put it in the next update though.

edit: Mis read it, thought they put them back in.

Edited by Purplish