jaydupuis25

i just buy the game and am ban for no reason ?

hi , i just buy the game on steam and went i have connecte to the server fr 130 and the first second i connect to the server is say : global ban ?

i pay the game for play dayz not to be ban ?

A global ban means your CD key has been caught hacking. We don't give the Global bans, BattlEye does. Speak to them.

FYI, there's no such thing as no reason for a global ban.

nou5_zps9d06b151.png

EDIT: You are also registered to a few hacking sites that happen to be French. Not sure I buy your story.

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 8

Like I said, I doubt that's true. There's literally no reason why that would happen, and given my previous post, I don't find the claim to be credible.

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 1

Expéditeur:
Steam Store <
>

Date:
21 mai 2013 17:28:10 HAE

Destinataire:

Objet:
Merci pour cet achat !

Répondre à:
<
>

Dear hardyxshadow,

Merci pour ce récent achat sur Steam.

Vous êtes nouveau sur Steam ? Installez dès à présent l'application gratuite :

Pour jouer à vos nouveaux jeux, lancez simplement l'application Steam sur votre ordinateur et connectez-vous en utilisant votre nom de compte Steam : hardyxshadow. Vos jeux seront disponibles dans l'onglet « Bibliothèque » de Steam.

Tout Contenu téléchargeable (DLC) acheté est automatiquement téléchargé et sera accessible sur Steam à partir du jeu de base. Pour afficher votre nouveau DLC depuis votre Bibliothèque, faites un clic droit sur le jeu de base et sélectionnez « Afficher le contenu téléchargeable ».

Cet e-mail vous servira de reçu. Vous pouvez également accéder à l'

en ligne à tout moment en visitant

Arma II: Combined Operations (NA)

24,99 USD

Sous-total :

24,99 USD

Taxes :

0,00 USD

Total :

24,99 USD

Information de paiement :

MasterCard se terminant par ****

24,99 USD

Numéro de confirmation :

Date de confirmation :

Tue May 21 14:27:30 2013

Edited by jaydupuis25

hi , i just buy the game on steam and went i have connecte to the server fr 130 and the first second i connect to the server is say : global ban ?

i pay the game for play dayz not to be ban ?

ib1uHW8reYF7yq.jpg

EDIT: You are also registered to a few hacking sites that happen to be French. Not sure I buy your story.

You show those shady people, Rage!

ib1uHW8reYF7yq.jpg

You show those shady people, Rage!

AHA! I will edit the first post.

• Like 1

Expéditeur: Steam Store <support@steampowered.com>

Date: 21 mai 2013 17:28:10 HAE

Destinataire: -snip-

Objet: Merci pour cet achat !

Répondre à: <noreply@steampowered.com>

Hardyxshadow Dear, Thank you for this recent purchase on Steam. Are you new to Steam? Install now the free app: http://www.steampowered.com/getsteam To play your new games, just launch the Steam application on your computer and log in using your Steam account name: hardyxshadow. Your games will be available in the "Library" of Steam. Tab Any Downloadable Content (DLC) purchased is automatically downloaded and will be available on Steam from the base game. To view your new DLC from your library, right-click on the base game and select "View downloadable content." This e-mail will serve as your receipt. You can also access the history of your purchases online at any time by visiting https://store.steampowered.com/account .

Arma II: Combined Operations (NA)

24,99 USD

Sous-total:

24,99 USD

Taxes :

0,00 USD

Total :

24,99 USD

Payment information:

MasterCard is -snip-

24,99 USD

Confirmation number:

Date of confirmation:

Tue May 21 14:27:30 2013

I wasn't doubting that you bought the game yesterday, I was doubting that you had only just logged into a server once and got banned, and that's it.

Also, you should edit your post to remove your personal info, as I have.

• Like 1

maybe his brother played before him.

Hey, try going on steam, and right clicking the arma 2 and arma 2 oa, right click on one at a time go to properties, and click on Verify integrity of cache then open both games, and then try running dayz. I dont know if this will work but i was talking to a dude, that had a brother that played dayz, and was banned, and he was on his account but on his bro's cpu, and he bought the game to play with us, and it said he was banned, he did that to both his games and relaunched and it worked fine. So hope it helps :)

• Like 1

Sucked in you Hacking peice of Shit

Good Riddence

lolololol :D

ya, it said 3 more post when i was in the process of typing :S didn't click on show, and got busy after i hit post...what a dumba$$ tho, using the same name on both forums !

• Like 1

nevertheless beans to good gal Sara for not having lost the faith and still trying to help in "banned for no reason" threads...

Edited by e47
  • Like 3

nevertheless beans to good gal Sara for not having lost the faith and still trying to help in "banned for no reason" threads...

Thanks ^^