JeffDetroit

Comic Series: Nooby McNoob

I hope they'll start working again soon, it does give me time to bean the hell out of this thread though.

• Like 1

I think I'll combine the .pdfs into 1 thirty-something page .pdf that way it'll be easier to read them.

a "Nooby McNoob Compendium" if you will... just give me a day or so to combine them (work frowns on my doing Zombie things on their time).

• Like 4

NOOOOOO!!! Daisy died :'(

Gratz, you ruined my night :(

Not actually

NOOOOOO!!! Daisy died :'(

Gratz, you ruined my night :(

Not actually

Daisy didn't "die" exactly... she's just hungry for things other than groins!
  • Like 1

Ha ha nice work.

When is the compendium coming out?

Do you play as Nooby in game?

Ha ha nice work.

When is the compendium coming out?

Do you play as Nooby in game?

Now that I'm up to 35 episodes, guess there's enough to make a compendium. I'll cobble it together in the morning. Perhaps do a special cover for it. In-Game, I'm "JeffDetroit" and right now I'm logged out near the NE Airfield in Chernarus. Glad you're enjoying the series.

• Like 2

I'm happy to say that we've reached 35 (or so) episodes of our friend Nooby McNoob's adventures.

Attached is a link to the first compendium of those episodes (1-35). Enjoy!

http://db.tt/W6YXQ1yb

(it is nearly a 7 meg. .pdf so be patient on the download)

• Like 3

I'm happy to say that we've reached 35 (or so) episodes of our friend Nooby McNoob's adventures.

Attached is a link to the first compendium of those episodes (1-35). Enjoy!

http://db.tt/W6YXQ1yb

(it is nearly a 7 meg. .pdf so be patient on the download)

Have you considered using imgur for your image uploading? I find it a bit faster than dropbox.

Have you considered using imgur for your image uploading? I find it a bit faster than dropbox.

Dropbox interacts well with my cellphone's apps, and it is not everyday that I'll link to a 7 meg. file (just once every 35 episodes!). That said, I will give it a try (thanks!) bc I see lots of DayZ forum folk enjoy using it.

My main concern is whether or not Dropbox is giving download issues (errors) for people. I want stability for my content.

Thanks for your advice! JeffDetroit

Eh, I'll give you a suggestion. You need an insane black guy who throws road flares at people under the name of "Cap'n". I heard he's a real badass.

• Like 1

Eh, I'll give you a suggestion. You need an insane black guy who throws road flares at people under the name of "Cap'n". I heard he's a real badass.

This Cap'n survivor sounds like the real deal. Nooby better be extra careful around him! Does Cap'n douse people with gasoline before tossing the lit road flares at them?

The fun thing is, the framework of DayZ is pretty open to anything, so the comic can turn from all smiles to tears in a heartbeat.

The 6th panel in Episode 36 suggests a "move to the darkside" for Nooby.

Edited by JeffDetroit
  • Like 1

just read all 36 eps. excellent work jeff :) keep it up :)

just read all 36 eps. excellent work jeff :) keep it up :)

Thanks. The second part of the series has Nooby counted among the wicked survivors (after his post-Daisy meltdown).

Well now I'm sad =[ I have a golden labrador named Daisy, n we have to have her put down soon due to some common cancer in labs =/ Dammit..

A fantastic series though.

Attached file of cuteness :D

post-165364-0-30231800-1373413257_thumb.

Edited by Vespecci

Well now I'm sad =[ I have a golden labrador named Daisy, n we have to have her put down soon due to some common cancer in labs =/ Dammit..

A fantastic series though.

Attached file of cuteness :D

I'm sorry to hear about your dog, Daisy, being sick. We have three dogs of our own and I would be devastated if they became sick. My sympathies. The comic series takes on all sorts of topics, some lighthearted, some serious. I'm glad you've been enjoying it.

• Like 1