JeffDetroit

Comic Series: Nooby McNoob

Excellent work again JeffD, I'm sad to see Daisy gone but at least now she can chase rabbits on the big farm.

what happend to this series?

Im guessing the forums went down and jeff never got around to getting back on them.

Episode 39: Nooby Goes for a Swim

http://db.tt/7uDyaz6N

Oh, I'm around. I've been watching heavy doses of DayZ Twitch streamers for material.

Specifically: DigitalPrime, UpandcomingChris, Zenvolta, BigHoss, AdamFellow, and FresherData.

Also been figuring out the specs for a new PC build. My old POS just isn't doing it at 8 FPS. Thinking GTX Titan.

JeffDetroit

• Like 3

I just read through almost every one, one after the other.  Keep up the good work =)

I needed to have a few of the newer mods play out to get better/new material for the series.

Once you start watching the Twitch feeds - you forget what time/day it is - and 6 hours later you're like "Umm why do my eyeballs hurt?"

• Like 1

Oh jeez, the StandAlone released. I'd better get posting again! I have been doing some DayZ hand-drawn comics for some Twitch streamers, but that doesn't do crap for you forumers (is that even a word?). Anyway, the Alpha-SA means I will have PLENTY of good material to play with. From 34 hour unconscious bouts, to rotten bananas, the sky is the limit. Characters even vomit. So so soooo Great! Okay, stay tuned. JeffDetroit

Heh heh, yeah, the StandAlone definitely will be filled with fresh bugs to drive everyone nuts. But that's what an Alpha is all about. I think my next NoobyMcNoob will be about vomiting after eating tons of rotten kiwis and bananas. Of course Rocket had to put kiwis in the game (New Zealand). Stay tuned... JeffDetroit.