eden.is.masterchief@me.com

Alt F4 Effect and morality

You want to get technical everyone combat logs, Do you wait the full 30 seconds after you died? No, you probably just combat logged. From what I am understand that this guy hasn't been in the community very long, Other wise why would he be asking about it? But you are all hungry wolves, granted sometimes I do as well, (not combat log, or well not intentionally, The afore mentioned sencario earlier in my post.)

OP here is what you should do.

1. Never you Alt-F4, unless your game has illegitimately crashed and your stuck in the window.
  2. Find a location to conseal yourself when you log out. Odds are you are not going to pop in right next to other players. But there is a posibility.
  3. Use the abort option, and disconnect from the server, and if you absolutly have to use Alt-F4 you can safely due so on the main menu of the Day Z Mod.

• Like 1

Webbers,

You are enduring an intense amount of flame for coming here and simply asking a question.

Take EVERY FUCKING BEAN I OWN just for that.

No no, I know, my original comment was more of a joke. There is no effort in aborting and exiting the game, and I would not care if such a punishment would be implemented for those who Alt+F4.

I totally would [care about such punishment].

Just this week I was on Namalsk and had an INTENSE intestinal emergency that literally would not wait the 30 seconds.

I was in the woods, couple of walkers around me, hidden and prone.

"Good enough" I said. Ended the game and got on with my life.

I totally would [care about such punishment].

Just this week I was on Namalsk and had an INTENSE intestinal emergency that literally would not wait the 30 seconds.

I was in the woods, couple of walkers around me, hidden and prone.

"Good enough" I said. Ended the game and got on with my life.

You are literally worse than Hitler.

The correct response was to shit your pants while waiting for the Abort timer, do you have no honour!?

• Like 2

quick question: If you get pwned by a gate, or some other bull shit glitch, is Altf4ing to wait for medical assistance justified?

quick question: If you get pwned by a gate, or some other bull shit glitch, is Altf4ing to wait for medical assistance justified?

Now you want to cheat the poor gate out of its loot?

After it sitting there for weeks, lying in wait, being thrown around, it finally gets a kill and you want to Alt + F4?

You sicken me.

• Like 2

After it sitting there for weeks, lying in wait, being thrown around, it finally gets a kill and you want to Alt + F4?

You sicken me.

I guess we, (the gate gear robbers), are the brown bloody shit stain on the otherwise benevolent dayz community

Plays survival game.

Aborts game to survive.

• Like 2

Just change combination of Alt+F4 so that it suicides your character.

• Like 1

Plays survival game.

Aborts game to survive.

metagaming :)

• Like 1