ravey

Infected Camps

I'm looking forward to the infected camps to be rolled out in the next patch.

I know the dev's will be extremely busy but is there any more info to go with these?

Specifically I would like to know if these are random spawns like the crash sites. Or will they be specific locations?

I am not even sure what the infected camps are and im in the testing server

Do you have some info you could spread?

As above, it's the first [NEW] item in the rolling change log, updated this morning. This is for the Mod too and not the SA.

Another interesting feature is the FPS monitor. Well it's more worrying actually because if FPS is extremely I think it means loot spawns will suffer. It's another feature that needs a little more clarification.

Ravey is right. It's to vague now. I'd say the infected camps mean that survivors set up a camp somewhere but succumbed to the infection anwyway and are now a bunch of zombs in the woods around a stash of some loot. Trying to spice up the wilderniss perhaps?

• Like 1

Sounds delicous! A new HSC style loot? Link to change log? Please add CZ's to these camps...

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/103845-rolling-changelog-for-community-builds/

there it is...good golly! have not been following since it was annoucned but some good stuff is in here

* [NEW] - 2 new stash sites. (tools required = Etool or Shovel. Items required = 1 sandbog for small 2 for medium)

Edited by Trizzo

Lol Fraggle are you talking about the infected camps there? If they look great you must have screen shots! Please share?

The stash sites are cool, as long as the map doesnt become littered with them, like tents. Ive also seen a plan of camp building but whether that has been used for the implemented camps I don't know. I'll try find a link.

• Like 1

Ill try to pull a few pics once im happy with the layouts.

• Like 3

I found one. There were 4 tents and a blue barrel thing. LOADS of Viral zombies spawned and I couldn't even loot the tent and there was no other loot around...

Yea they appeared to be mostly the super (viral?) zombies which is why I have an LMG to take care of them. If I don't have an LMG, I use full auto on my MP5 or M4/AK. If I try hit them with single shot, I find that I usually get infected before they die. Shooting full auto does waste ammo but its better than being infected and using my 1 only antibiotics!