AfricanizedBees

Zombie Children YAY or NAY

Zombie Children in game?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should zombie children be added?

• Yay
    • Nay

I say YAY. Rocket once mentioned that he saw a movie so disturbing that he got really upset with it, and upon later reflection respected it for making him feel so strongly. Lets do what Bethesda refused! Kill-able zombie children, terrifying and not to mention, heartbreaking.

I'm don't want the mod to turn into Human Centipede 2 or anything, but lets up the shock factor a bit shall we?

Edited by AfricanizedBees

YES!

With little children growling voices. Creepy as hell

Also, why no female zombies?

Children would make sense, but they would need to be much weaker than the older ones.

Altough, as much sense has having zed children makes sense, ALOT of people would freakout about it, companies like bethesda don't allow for child abuse in their games because some organizations can really take that very seriously, so it would much more of a problem for the producer than it's worth.

As it stands it would add nothing to the dayZ experience. Not only that, no children models exists in ARMA, or am i mistaken?

In any rate, having a zombie child is only shock value if trough story, be it written or play acted (movie) you have cared for the child or can make the link between "that was her sisters kid!! omg!". If the child is merely a zombie, that just walks and try's to eat you like no other it wont carry the same emotional weight it would need to have to justify developing and incorporating that into a game.

Most games steer away from child killing for the wrong reason, political back-lash. How ever, if it adds nothing to the experience adding it seems rather... pointless.

Children would make sense' date=' but they would need to be much weaker than the older ones.

Altough, as much sense has having zed children makes sense, ALOT of people would freakout about it, companies like bethesda don't allow for child abuse in their games because some organizations can really take that very seriously, so it would much more of a problem for the producer than it's worth.

[/quote']

Why are there zombie priests then? I think the church is more badass than child organisations. They get involved in f***ing everyhing. Freaking vultures

Children would make sense' date=' but they would need to be much weaker than the older ones.

[/quote']

Why are there zombie priests then? I think the church is more badass than child organisations. They get involved in f***ing everyhing. Freaking vultures

I hate it too... i'm an open minded fellow so i wouldn't mind the adding of children zed, in fact i support it, but like i said, it's more trouble than it's worth if they catch wind of it.

Already been played out too much....heck in the first 5 minutes of The Walking Dead episode 1, Rick shoots a little zombie girl.

Already been played out too much....heck in the first 5 minutes of The Walking Dead episode 1' date=' Rick shoots a little zombie girl.

[/quote']

THIS

This was seriously the first thing that came to my mind when i read the title xD

biebershotp1.gif

Really though I say yes.

Would make the game much more tough as they would be like Oddjob from goldeneye on the n64 lol

Maybe because I'm a father, but this is the one nerve I don't like being touched when I'm gaming.

Zombie kids in The Walking Dead? Fine, I can dish - I'm not the one shooting them. In a game where I'm probably going to need to blast them at some point? Idk.

It wouldn't stop me from playing or any of that bullshit, but it's just a thing I don't like to touch.

Maybe because I'm a father' date=' but this is the one nerve I don't like being touched when I'm gaming.

Zombie kids in The Walking Dead? Fine, I can dish - I'm not the one shooting them. In a game where I'm probably going to need to blast them at some point? Idk.

It wouldn't stop me from playing or any of that bullshit, but it's just a thing I don't like to touch.

[/quote']

You're a father and you never once wanted to shoot your kids? :dodgy:

• Like 1

i think being able to harm or kill children (even if they are zombies) would bring a fire storm of complaints from 3rd party organizations. Thats why other gaming companies don't do it. think GTA or any other game where children would fit in.

But i could be wrong. just my thoughts

Maybe because I'm a father' date=' but this is the one nerve I don't like being touched when I'm gaming.

[/quote']

You're a father and you never once wanted to shoot your kids? :dodgy:

My daughter is three, I'll leave it to the imagination the frustrations that entails.

i think being able to harm or kill children (even if they are zombies) would bring a fire storm of complaints from 3rd party organizations. Thats why other gaming companies don't do it. think GTA or any other game where children would fit in.

But i could be wrong. just my thoughts

You're semi-wrong. Blockbuster games won't do stuff like killable children because of obvious reasons like you said(unless they're clearly evil like in FEAR), but modding is a whole 'nother arena. Nobody cares if you release a mod for a game that lets you kill children. There's no ESA for mods.

I am sure it is something that is doable but other than some shock value seemingly would add little to the experience in it's entirety as compared to the work involved to expand the associated objects, tags, images, audio files.

Interesting idea nevertheless.

OT what about having military and police Zs occasionally utilize fire arms?

OT what about including more skins as loot, such as the priest, police uniform, or various civilian clothing?

If i remember correctly there were actual broadcasting rules that prevented actually seeing a child shot on the walking dead. They had to actually show a shot then show the child who had already been shot, but never could they actually show it. Don't think this would apply at all, but found that interesting.

If i remember correctly there were actual broadcasting rules that prevented actually seeing a child shot on the walking dead. They had to actually show a shot then show the child who had already been shot' date=' but never could they actually show it. Don't think this would apply at all, but found that interesting.

[/quote']

No...watch it again. They show her getting shot. They don't just cut to her already shot with a bullet hole, you actually see it happen.

If i remember correctly there were actual broadcasting rules that prevented actually seeing a child shot on the walking dead. They had to actually show a shot then show the child who had already been shot' date=' but never could they actually show it. Don't think this would apply at all, but found that interesting.

[/quote']

No...watch it again. They show her getting shot. They don't just cut to her already shot with a bullet hole, you actually see it happen.

Yeah, I think they also showed a child being shot in the opening shot of the first series too - the little girl in the slippers.

[/quote']

Yeah, I think they also showed a child being shot in the opening shot of the first series too - the little girl in the slippers.

That's the one I was referring to. And yeah they of course showed Sophia getting capped in season 2 without censoring anything. That scene echoed the one from season 1.

Well this also delves in my desire for zombies to have personal "junk" items on them now and again. A family photo. A letter from summer camp. Little back story shits every now and again. And don't even get me started on how I want writable paper in the game. Holy shit would I spin some sweet ass letters and leave them in my pack for when I die. Oh I'll tear up a bandit with remorse, oh yes.

You read every single fucking letter in Resident Evil 1 you know you did.