Heathcz

Backpack in a backpack

It might have been already suggested, still thinking its worth of posting it here. I personally would like to see this, and I am sure I am not the only one.

Of course there would be rules like the backpack you want to place in another one would have to be completely empty, and mustnt be bigger than the one you are placing the backpack into. for example you can place coyote backpack into alice pack etc.

• Like 1

should I rename the title?

Yep, I'm all for this. Always bothered me that you couldn't take one with you.

But you only should be able to pack them into a bp if they are empty and they should need some adequate space of cause.

Edited by Ken Bean

Why would you do that though? You can't carry 2 full backpacks anyway!

have you ever heard about "camps"?

Why would you do that though? You can't carry 2 full backpacks anyway!

If I ever read in chat:

"Here is Darryl Dixon, survivor. Lost myself in a tough fight against 300 weird looking basterds. I have broken bones, no food, even lost my teeth and my Coyote Backpack. I'm out of blood, just dying slowly. But I beat all of them. Please tell my story, stranger. Tell them that here I lie, having fulfilled my orders."

Then I may pack my backpack with a backpack.

No one should die wouthout a backpack.

Edited by Ken Bean

With the new patch coming out, this would be a great feature. Starting without a backpack is brutal eventhough some will say it's easy to obtain one, but for some it's not. This would be a great way for an advanced party memeber to help a fresh spawn out.

• Like 1

If I ever read in chat:

"Here's "Darryl Dixon", Survivor. Lost myself in a tough fight against 300 weird looking bastards. I have broken bones, no food, even lost my teath and backpack. I'm out of blood, just dying slowly. But I beat all of them. Please tell my story, stranger. Tell them that here I lie, having fulfilled my orders."

Then I may pack my backpack with a backpack.

No one should die wouthout a backpack.

Whaa? Kudos for the effort!

Whaa? Kudos for the effort!

Thanks. This happened literally exactly this way during the Battle of Thermopylae, if I remember correctly.

After one dude slaughtered 300 Spartans, he wrote this to a stone. "Stranger, announce to the Spartans... "

This was the true story. They just changed the numbers a bit.

Not funny? Meh, thought so. ^^

Note to myself: Stop weird jockes.

Edited by Ken Bean

also should be possible to store a backpack full of stuff on tent ( empty ) so u can store same number of items on tent but with backpacks ready to use

No. That is just a stupid idea. I'm sorry. YOu might as well just have a backpack with extra pockets; the result would be even less backpack space overall.

I'm surprised Xzibit hasn't popped up yet but what's the use of a backpack in a backpack other than carrying it around as a spare one that you can hand out to a buddy should he need it?

Edited by BadLuckBurt

[NEW]- Matryoshka packs!

EpalK15.jpg

• Like 1