Sign in to follow this  
sjc1138 (DayZ)

Stories of First Time Banditry

I just started playing as a bandit, mostly because I found that it's a rewarding, albeit dangerous profession.

I once found a guy taking refuge in a hangar who was in desperate need of a blood transfusion. I gave one to him. He asked me if he could give me anything in return for the bloodbag. I took a look at the MP5 SD he was holding and the cold-hearted side of my conscience forced me to kill him with my axe and take it from him.

Needless to say, I felt pretty evil after that. Then, as I am leaving the hangar, I notice that he is still alive and he pulls out a revolver. I look at him as I hear the click that signals his ammo is depleted. He tries to stand but is stopped by his broken leg and he is bleeding heavily.

I slowly raise my newly acquired MP5.

The gunshots heard next began my life of banditry.

Tell your story or justify your reason as to why you began the life of the cold-blooded ruthless killer that is the bandit.

Tell your story or justify your reason as to why you began the life of the cold-blooded ruthless killer that is the bandit.

I like using my guns on people, I find it very fun, end of story. I'm not too cold-blooded, I'm way too nice sometimes, for example, I'll kill a couple people for their car and then decide to drive it back to them (lost my life in a hail of gunfire as I approached the meeting point). :P

The helpless screaming as I let the zombies feast on my first kill, I am not sure wither or not that was the cruel part or the fact that I enjoyed it......

A group of survivors (2 or 3) Killed my friend while I was offline. Later, I found that group. I shot 1 with my AKM and then let the zombies do the rest. I came back a while later to loot the bodies, and then I realized how fun it was.

My first time was probably a couple minutes after finding my first gun when I saw the first person after getting it.

Edited by Weedz

I was well armed with an m107 and ghillie going on 5 days alive 22 kills when I happened to find a well armed group cooking meat like idiots north of prig, 5 of them to be exact so there they are 4 watching for bandits the fifth cooking something yummy, bang! The cook got smoked the others frantically trying to hide and see where I was, (about 400m away), another shot... down goes their sniper only 3 guys now with lmg's one broke from cover and tried to run away like a little girl and in doing so gave away another's position so I shot his freind followed by him in the back, happy now there was just one remaining I slowly advanced, the last guy stood up and started spraying wildly I took a breath leant out from the tree and blasted him right in the face, I waited a while happy that no 1 else was around looted what I needed and then hid the bodies then on my way to electro killed one of the same guys and tea bagged his corpse and hid it again

• Like 2