Sign in to follow this  
ThaFatBuddha

Maps or countries you would like to play in

Hey guys. Do you think that by the time SA comes out you would know the entire map like the back of your hand? Well how about us list some environments or country that you would like to see. Here're some maps that i want but feel free to add to the idea.

Russia

Now don't think i'm greedy and asking for the whole of Russia. I'm asking more like the state where Moscow is located in The Central Federal District which is perfect mainly because then we can visit the Kremlin which is an iconic and massive building and the Lenin Mausoleum. Now if you think the Central Federal District is small then don't fear. We can do a 2-in-1 combo. We can have the Metro!!!! Now you must be wondering where did i get the idea from. I finished the book metro 2033 and i personally think it would fit the map. They might not be mutants but zombies can roam the underground. The zombies aren't the threat but rather the light of the flashlight of the player's gun shining through the tunnel. The Metro would also make a good base if you were to build one. If a server has a massive clan they could set up checkpoints in the Metro and let people in, in exchange for items. Rail cart built by survivors would be awesome too. It would make travelling around the tunnel faster, safer and possibly attract more attention than you would need.

piDAXQ2.jpg

HkrYq7f.jpg

China

Many blocks of building! What more could you want? Not just that some areas of China has factories which could be useful for materials. I haven't decided yet which part of China though so you could argue on that. China also has one of the biggest army in the world meaning loot galore. Due to the fact that the population is pretty huge they could possibly be more zombie population and vehicle population.

LL3kHOF.jpg

UK countryside with small towns or villages and New Zealand.

• Like 4

I'd go with UK and especially the County i live in Cornwall, great mix of large/small towns and countyside/farms etc etc

• Like 1

UK countryside with small towns or villages and New Zealand.

Care to elaborate? I think New Zealand would be a great pick. Hopefully you could kill zombie "Rocket"

Care to elaborate? I think New Zealand would be a great pick. Hopefully you could kill zombie "Rocket"

Imo New Zealand has great scenery and I think it would be a good sized map for lots of players. Also Rocket made a map in Arma on the Aoraki Mountain.: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13238

I just picked the UK as its nice to see your homeland in the something you like.

• Like 1

Greece obviously! So much is ready for arma 3... plus that's where I come from ;)

• Like 1

Australia...ZOMBIE KANGAROOS!!!

• Like 1

Australia...ZOMBIE KANGAROOS!!!

they'll probably break my neck with their legs rather than trying to eat me.

New Zealand would be a great place to host a zombie apocalypse! Not only would you have zombies to deal with, you'd also have Black Power and the Mogrel Mob to defend yourself against! You could use a Taiaha as well, +10 damage if you pukana while using it

Not dissing the suggestion though, I agree with it, just giggling at the silly images I've put in my head.

Scottish Highlands. 1 city near me and small towns/farms

I think an "Inception"-like map, where the streets and buildings are distorted (turned over themselves) would be a fun challenge.

• Like 1

There would literally be no guns on a UK map, lol, I don't think civis are allowed firearms in China either.

There would literally be no guns on a UK map, lol, I don't think civis are allowed firearms in China either.

farmers have shotguns etc etc, there are British and US military bases across the UK, I think there would be a reasonable amount to go around.

Edited by Crazy one

Gonna get some flak for this but an American city is something I'd like to see, WarZ had a good idea for using Colorado and the Walking Dead Atlanta is something I'd like to see also.

But for a more unique type, I'd like see something like the Artic or Canada

Some good ideas here.Id like to see something a bit different,Maybe a jungle/Rainforest?You could have some intersting features such as swamp/marsh areas.Maybe even find an ancient incan temple!Also zombie monkeys.

+1 for New Z-Land; (it's diverse enough for Middle Earth!)

If I had the time/knowledge/inclination, I would love to recreate an in-game version of my real-life place of refuge, The Isle of Man. Like Iceland, this would have a clear geographical advantage in an actual pandemic. It’s also a beautiful place to explore.

I want one in the Wild West of the western US.

"Oi' el bandito stole my coal-fired train"

"There it is over there!"

"I'll hit it with my Gatling Gun"

Someone still needs to make a DayZ Everon