Sign in to follow this  
jerry.iskander@yahoo.co.uk

i would like to see Gun maintenance added to Dayz..

This has already been stated as to being apart of SA, please use the search function next time before starting a new topic.

Thank you.

Edited by burritoman259

Hello there

It has been bought up many a time, although it being in the SA slipped past me. Burrito can you provide a link to any info on it?

Then I'll lock for neatness.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

I don't think in the initial release, perhaps later...

All I've seen was

Q: Given that the Zeds quickly become fairly minor threats at present and are manageable even in large hordes are there any firm plans yet to make the zombies more lethal? Also, is there any plans for mechanics like weapon/gear degradation or breaking down/building up/customising weapons and gear from components?

A: You had me at weapon/gear degradation :) Yes, yes, and more yes. But don't expect these with the initial standalone, we need to get things working roughly as they are in a more polished state first.

Q: If you are going the route of weapon degradation please for the love of the gods PLEASE don't make it break guns after 100 or so shots. I always hated in fallout how fast shit broke down. Modern weapons can take thousands of

rounds before showing any signs of slowing down unless inappropriate ammo or poor weapon maintenance is involved.

A: Agreed. Weapons should JAM not BREAK

Splendid that'll do!

'LoK-ing

• Like 1