Sign in to follow this  
TheSlyWolf

Humanity Question!

When I killed enough enough people and got my bandit skin I noticed my humanity slowly increased over time, and didn't stop. Same thing happened again on another server. When I got negative humanity, it automatically slowly built back up. But I want to become a bandit. I know going a certain period of time without killing survivors gives humanity, but how far will it go? Do I have to keep killing people to become a bandit and stay that way?? And no, I was playing solo, so I wasn't around any survivors playing side by side.

you get humanity for killing zombies and other bandits.(at least on origins), so unless you leave the zombies and the other guys trying to kill you alone.. yes it goes positive if you play it single player

You passively gain Humanity regardless of what you do.

Everybody starts at 2500 Humanity, and you either lose or gain Humanity through activities you do in-game.

If you go below 2500 Humanity, you will start to slowly gain humanity.

If you go above 2500 Humanity, your Humanity will not increase -- or decrease -- passively.

• Like 2

So if i'm a bandit and I don't interact with any players at all, will my humanity raise to the point of turning me into a survivor? Do I have to keep killing survivors & heroes to stay a bandit?

well, you aren't really a bandit if you're not doing anything "wrong"... so it makes sense.

You can think of yourself as a bandit, if it makes you feel better :)

bandito_zpsb62d15a3.jpg

True lol. But still, if I had good gear, did less city runs and stayed outside the cities. It's annoying that I have to constantly kill people to keep bandit status. But at least it gives me motivation to PvP. But thanks for clarifying! Hopefully some day maybe an option will be available to stay a Bandit fully.

True lol. But still, if I had good gear, did less city runs and stayed outside the cities. It's annoying that I have to constantly kill people to keep bandit status. But at least it gives me motivation to PvP. But thanks for clarifying! Hopefully some day maybe an option will be available to stay a Bandit fully.

Agreed, I will shoot most people on sight given the opportunity, but I usually don't see that many people since I almost always stay off the coast in the forests up North. My previous character had 53 days on him and not too many murders.

Normally it's kinda nice not to have the bandit skin but when I read the new patch notes saying the old skin is coming back, now I suddenly want it. :D I'm definitely gonna have to kill more frequently.

You lose humanity based on the damage you deal to actual players. (Zombies don't affect your Humanity.)

You don't have to kill others to officially be a bandit. Hurting will be enough.

As long as you consider yourself a bandit, you are one. A skin doesn't change that.

There are even people abusing the Humanity system and getting themselves the hero skin and then going off to kill people who don't realize to shoot back fast enough.

When I killed enough enough people and got my bandit skin I noticed my humanity slowly increased over time, and didn't stop. Same thing happened again on another server. When I got negative humanity, it automatically slowly built back up. But I want to become a bandit. I know going a certain period of time without killing survivors gives humanity, but how far will it go? Do I have to keep killing people to become a bandit and stay that way?? And no, I was playing solo, so I wasn't around any survivors playing side by side.

Yeah you have too keep killing people to keep the bandit skin. You can still be a bandit wtih out the skin though. You are a bandit at heart.