r4z0r49

Looking for Testers

If you still need people I can put a few hours in .

Let me know

The testing is ongoing until the update is released i believe, So just add R4Z0R49 as a contact on skype and he will give you the instructions.

Added you on skype. allso added the other guy that was listed under the R4Z0R49 search

one of you must be the real you!?

Yeah, I added both of them as well, not sure who's the legit guy lol

So... I'm at this screen:

gooseskype_zps54e82244.png

What do I do now? ^_^

So... I'm at this screen:

gooseskype_zps54e82244.png

What do I do now? ^_^

On the right hand side there should be an Add to Contacts button. Put a little message as to who you are and you will be added to the Skype group. Then you just wait for R4ZOR49

Edited by DemonGroover
  • Like 1

Still testing, still need testers,

The zombie AI is being tweaked and played with pretty much everyday, they just need more people to come on and give feedback.

Im down for it, you guys STILL need testers ? xD

Yup, They are still testing. :D

Sent a pm and a Skype request, would like to help :)

Hey fella,

I have sent you a request on Skype, I'm an admin along with Terroriser33 for TeamOldSkool and we have around 5 to 15 guys who can help test.

I'm just covering my bases here so I will also pm you :)

Hey fella,

I have sent you a request on Skype, I'm an admin along with Terroriser33 for TeamOldSkool and we have around 5 to 15 guys who can help test.

I'm just covering my bases here so I will also pm you :)

They all need to message him then.

Hey guys

i'd like to help testting the new patches, but it seems i have some installation problems regarding the beta patch

i am using Sixupdater Dayz, and would like some clear explenation on how to get into testing, i know theres an readme file but i seem to have troubles understanding correctly

i need to make a @Dayz_ test folder where the original @Dayz map is? my doccuments? and so forth plz

Its not that hard wez:

1. Do not use Sixupdater, DayZCommander or any 3rdparty program...there is a .cmd file that you have to put in your arma2OE folder which you have to use to launch!

2. Copy and paste your @dayz folder and put it in the exact same location (arma2OE folder). Now you got to rename one of the folder to @dayz_test and overwrite it with the one in the rar-package.

3. launch dayz with the .cmd file and report any bugs in the skype chat.

p.s. your other hive characters (private and/or public) will NOT get affected by testing! For playing regular 1.7.6.1. just launch the game as you always do from Sixupdater, DayZCommander or whatever

Edited by m.cab
  • Like 2

thanks for replying.

to be sure, i copy the @dayz folder located in my documents, (settings) rename it, overite with the one in the rar file.

put the cmd file in my arma installation folder and run, i have installed the patch. i will test tonight after work.

Still need testers? It'd be a while since I've even looked at Skype! But I'd be willing to do it.

I'm all set for tonight too. It was a pain in the backside to set up... Until I read the readme properly that is!

I popped online for about 5 minutes and I was surprised I was the only person there testing it... Not the end of the world I suppose.

Do the testers have Skype set up for speaking too or just for text chat? Because Team Old Skool have a TeamSpeak server that could be used in a pinch if nescessary :)

you probably set it up wrong wez or server maybe down at time you connected

Would love to participate in this testing. I'll try to dedicate as much time as possible.

PMed you, R4ZOR49.

Edited by morgan32

does it work now? cuz i cant get in, last night the same.

what could be wrong? i get in there server list, connect, and then it hangs at receiving data?

maybe its down, noone is there sindce yesterday, either in server nor skype

Edited by wez

I was just on for about 30 mins before getting kicked. Black box error (i have put on Skype)

Found an Infected Camp with loot but no zeds!

I'd test it if he added me to the call :P added both R4Z0Rs because I didn't know which was him, haha

Am I too late? Can we dress down to our skivvies now? Because that would be a cool addition. But anyways, PM me if I could still test and I'll give you my Skype contact.