Statik (DayZ)

Hero Skin Still Blurry (with BAF)

Hey,

So I'm working on making a custom loading screen for my groups server. I'm in the editor, running British armed forces (it shows it in the bottom left on the main menu), and the hero skin still looks blurry! All my settings are on Very High, so I don't know what it could be. HELP PLEASE!!

Here's what it looks like now: qkAW9gq.jpg

The PMC pack gives you the high resolution hero skin and survivor skin.

• Like 1

What about survivor and Ghille? They are still blurry for me too. Wait, isn't the survivor skin PMC as well?

lMBR0in.jpg

Or is the ghillie in it's HD form? Not 100%

plX0Gt7.jpg

The ghillie is in its HD form,

That survivor skin is ugly as all fuck without PMC,

1000th post!

• Like 2

BAF = HD Ghillie and Camo

PMC = HD Survivor and Hero

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 2

If you have the Steam-Copy, start Steam as Admin, start all the Arma 2 entries, BAF or PMC will be activated. As long as they are not activated, the game uses the low res light versions.

Edited by Ken Bean

If you have the Steam-Copy, start Steam as Admin, start all the Arma 2 entries, BAF or PMC will be activated. As long as they are not activated, the game uses the low res light versions.

Don't I need to own PMC for that to work? I have BAF (thus having the HD ghillie) but I don't own PMC? I just own ArmA 2 CO, and BAF through Steam.

Don't I need to own PMC for that to work? I have BAF (thus having the HD ghillie) but I don't own PMC? I just own ArmA 2 CO, and BAF through Steam.

Yep, you need PMC. I thought you have it, misread sth there, my bad.

The reason behind was, I had the situation to have PMC, but got the low res textures. This was because running Steam without Admin rights, which didn't activate PMC at all.

Edited by Ken Bean