ShameShooke

How do you spawn a tank?

Well ive figured out how to spawn lots and lots of things through phpmyadmin and now i was wondering how do i spawn a tank? i enabled rmod on dayz.st and then spawned a vodnik and i can drive it but when i fire the guns on it , it kicks me off? without disableing battleye can i spawn one i can DRIVE and SHOOT?

This is a form of hacking....no one likes hackers, And yes if you disable BE then you can do whatever the fuck you want on your own server.

or whatever it is you are playing on.

Inb4 graveyard omnomnom so on and so forth

i played on a server with BE and their was tanks but so ur saying i need a hacker to spawn in tanks ? with BE on?

Yes spawned in tanks are the work of a hacker. I don't recommend doing it unless you want to get banned :)

Don't spawn stuff unless this is your own private server. If you want to blow up other players with tanks, just go play arma 2.

Yes The only servers that legitimantly have tanks without extra stuff are the 2017 servers

NO SURVIVOR NEEDS TO WAGING WORLD WAR THREE IN A FLIPPING TANK, LET ALONE DURING A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

Global ban this guy please! Oh god that would be funny. What an imbecile. "hey guys, im a hacker. any1 know how to spawn a tank?"

okay so nvm about the tanks but what about a UAZ with a machine gun on it? i can spawn those in legit but i cant fire the gun... any way to fix that? like if i fire the gun i get a script restriction

Its rmod and its your server you can spawn in whatever you want. I know nothing about the script restrictions when firing or how you can get around or fix it. And whoever thinks you are a hacker is fucking retarded.

• Like 4

Well ive figured out how to spawn lots and lots of things through phpmyadmin and now i was wondering how do i spawn a tank? i enabled rmod on dayz.st and then spawned a vodnik and i can drive it but when i fire the guns on it , it kicks me off? without disableing battleye can i spawn one i can DRIVE and SHOOT?

Dude are you kidding me?

Since 102678 beta patch of Arma OA you can spawn a tank ---- WITHOUT RMOD

Battleye still blocks the firing of the main gun, #85 sounds about right (I've modified mine so much that its like 89 on mine rofl).

Just open your scripts.txt and change 85 from 5 to 1, then firing the main gun won't result in a kick.

If you do not have the option to spawn through the database, add a new vehicle in the vehicle data base with class_name "m1a1"

List of vehicles unbanned (though they may be unworking, testing is required.... BE has many restricted) vehicles via the beta patch 102678: http://opendayz.net/...hout-rmod.8277/

I've tested a few and got them working, some with BE modification. Actually looking at adding a single uh1y (huey with mini guns and rockets) into a heavily (think mission impossible) defended NPC base as a prize.

Edited by dayz247

Pretty sure your all retarded or just can't read. Op clearly indicates that it's his own private server, hosted by DayZ.st and he is using rMod. Ffs people learn to read before shooting off your mouth.

I've played on a 6FD server that had tanks. It was a DayZ.st server and it wasn't using rMod. It is possible to do it either way. I'm not 100% sure but I think I got that same script restriction kick on another server after crashing a helicopter. I'm pretty sure your issue is common. Have you tried searching the forum for the script restriction 85? Or emailing DayZ.st support?

Edited by NimrodAUS

Don't spawn stuff unless this is your own private server. If you want to blow up other players with tanks, just go play arma 2.

Yes spawned in tanks are the work of a hacker. I don't recommend doing it unless you want to get banned :)

This is a form of hacking....no one likes hackers, And yes if you disable BE then you can do whatever the fuck you want on your own server.

or whatever it is you are playing on.

Inb4 graveyard omnomnom so on and so forth

Global ban this guy please! Oh god that would be funny. What an imbecile. "hey guys, im a hacker. any1 know how to spawn a tank?"

Sheesh folks, read into what he is saying before you jump to conclusions. If he has access to phpmyadmin (the database!) he more than likely either owns the server, or is an admin with a llloooottttt of privileges.

Server owners have the ability to do a lot of things in this game to mold the sand box into the form they think their players want to play in. You might want a round one, someone else might want a square one with rocks, don't hate on them because of what they want. Seems this guy is either just responding to what he thinks his players want.... or is putting a tank in for his own uses. Either way, its his server to play with.... players will respond by either staying or leaving depending on how he decides to run it.

• Like 1

if i was to change the reloadtime of the vehicle from 5 to 1 how would i do this through phpmyadmin?

Its in your battle eye folder..... thats not in the database, its on the server.

im running it off Dayz.st not off the computer

All servers are computers =)

Go to your FTP, you should have a Battleye folder in there.

Here is what u got to do, download classic FTP reader or another one that do the same job dosent matter:)

Connect to your server and download the Battleye file called scripts.txt.

open it and change line 87, 118, 120

Line:87
5 setWeaponReloadingTime !"\"setWeaponReloadingTime\","
Line:120
5 addMagazineTurret !"\"addMagazineTurret\","
Line:118
5 addMagazine !"\"addMagazine\"," !"addMagazineCargo" !"addMagazineCargoGlobal" !"addMagazinePool" !"addMagazineTurret" !"player addMagazine 'crowbar_swing';"

Write 1 instead of 5 in those 3 lines.

Line 85 prevent ppl from getting kicked when shooting

Line 118 and 120 prevent ppl from beeing kicked when they try to reload the vehicle weapons (and belive me 8 out of 10 ppl will always try to reload the weapons hehe)

PS: if you are having trouble with this, just jump on our TS and i be happy to walk you true it.

TS Info: ts.exposedgaming.com

Edited by Drbane
  • Like 1

thanks dr bane but where do i download the battle eye file?

Download Classic FTP http://www.nchsoftware.com/classic/index.html

Then you type in your FTP address, username and password, You find all the information on the dayz.st control panel

Once you conected, click on the Battleye folder and you will find the scripts.txt under that.

Then download the scripts.txt and open in in notepad or notepad++

Change the 3 lines, save it and upload it.

Restart your server and you are good to go :)