Sign in to follow this  
Hydrostatic

Should I Buy a2 or not now?

Hello there people of Dayz.

As you can see or maybe you cant,im new around.

I watched some videos of the game after couple a friends recommended me to play it with them because it is awsome,and it is awsome in videos cant wait to play it,but there is one thing i read in the announcments.

something about the dayz mode is not good for playing atm,and i was abouty to buy the game(Arma 2:CO) just right now,wanted to ask if i can play dayz right now.

Thanks!

Hydro.

Edited by orlok
Topic edited for clarity

The DayZ mod runs perfectly fine, you may encounter some errors but just ask on the forum and someone can sort it out for you. Also check on the can you run it thread to see if your computer will run it properly.

Well to whoever told you the current mod isn't any good - i don't agree.

There are so many varieties of the mod atm you should be able to find whatever playstyle you want - loads of vehicles, heavy PvP, starter gear...vanilla even!

If you were about to get Arma2: CO then go for it. Download DayZ Commander or Play With Six and you can jump on the many maps available.

And remember Arma 2 is a pretty good game (with other mods as well) in its own right.

• Like 1

Get it now, you won't be disappointed.

Edit: Join Balota Buddies :D

Edited by Creep-

Go for it fella, i did and a 120 hours playtime later i haven't looked back, it's a game and experience like no other. it will install fear/excitement/paranoia/joy you will go through emotions and decision making that no other game has or will make you do.

So i say jump in buy Arma II OA etc etc and come join the Insanity.

Of course buy it now. How much is Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA now? 30 bucks? Think of those 2 games as a basic car that you tune up with 100000s of mods and add-ons, one of them being DayZ.

DayZ alone will give you, if you like it, a minimum of 500 hours of playtime. The other mods, should you be interested in exploring the Arma universe will easily give you years of gaming out of this single game.

Actually, you might want to check out the prices for a clone of yourself who can assist you with all that awesome playing time this series delivers.

I have to warn you however: The Arma series brought me close to divorce and unemployment because I set my priorities wrong. Ok, just kidding.

The DayZ mod will have more content than the DayZ SA for a long time. I feel that people will find both games entertaining, even once the SA is out.

Thank you very much bro's for replying :)

I can run it and will :)

Just one more thing,what's the difference between Dayz Commander and the other one which i dont remember how it called right now.

Hydro.

Edited by Hydrostatic