jdtherocker

longest time you have spent crawling for morphine?

I am wondering what the longest any of you have spent searching for morphine. For me the longest time I have spent is approximatly 1.5 hours. I don't know why I did it I just did. I proceeded to get shot as soon as I left the hospital so all my effort was in vain :( .

What's the longest you have crawled?

• Like 3

I have been from Zelenogorsk to Stary and from Stary to Krasnostav with no morphine! :P Twice!

Edited by Zarniwoop
  • Like 2

I have been from Zelenogorsk to Stary and from Stary to Krasnostav with no morphine! :P Twice!

yeah that's a far trek. That must of been brutal.

• Like 1

yeah that's a far trek. That must of been brutal.

Seriously how long did it take I can't imagine the amount of time...

I cant remember now. It was some time back in July. I sould think it took me about 2 and a half hours with stops at the places in question.

I cant remember now. It was some time back in July. I sould think it took me about 2 and a half hours with stops at the places in question.

that's dedication, the only person I know who crawled longer would be one of my ex steam buddies (he quit dayz and steam and Ihaven't seen him in a while so forget his name) who crawled 3 hours from nwaf because there was not med supplies there. He had a ass50 and m14 aim, as well as another gun (can't remember it) so he crawled all the way to a point where I picked him up and healed him O_o

• Like 1

From Pustoshka to stary was my furthest, finally get there hoping to find a morphine in the military tents and some guy runs out looks at me for a few seconds and shoots me before i can plead for mercy.

so sad :(

My profile location isn't a joke......

As time frames go... fecking ages.

Edited by Movin_pics

My profile location isn't a joke......

As time frames go... fecking ages.

keep going you can do it!!!

A 2 hour crawl from Vyshnoye to Cherno where I found an empty Hospital and then another hour towards Elektro before being hit by a party bus playing "Gangnam Style" over direct.

• Like 6

A 2 hour crawl from Vyshnoye to Cherno where I found an empty Hospital and then another hour towards Elektro before being hit by a party bus playing "Gangnam Style" over direct.

at least they put you out of your misery... did you maintain pokerface?

• Like 1

Crawled from Khelm to Berenzino Hospital...moved towards the ladder...the same moment 2 bandits spawned directly in front of me...

I shot both, got morphine and was fully equipped then...made my day

• Like 1

at least they put you out of your misery... did you maintain pokerface?

Yeah actually, I had spawned Cherno and booked it for the woods north. So I didn't have anything and was on the verge of starving to death.

Edited by Bloodtrozorx

After failing on my first kill (I was shaking so hard lol) the guy shot me with his Enfield in the leg. Lucky for me, I survived with a K.O and 4000 blood. He never shot me again so a owned him with my Makarov. Note this was my first time playing, I had to travel forward for about 2-3 hours for a town. I managed to make it to the NW airfield to be sniped. :/

I died once in NWAF and as it was night and were only about 5 people playing in the server I decided I will go on a run from kamenka to NWAF to loot my body. Didn't stop or loot anything around, just ran all the way up there. When I was finally there, I opened the blue door from there and the bitch broke me a leg -.-

I was there, with a broken leg, with anything, not even a poor crowbar, and my body a few hundreds meters of me with all my gear which included coyote, m4sd, m9sd, m24, and ofc, a morphine! so I spent my time crawling to where my body was, being specially careful with the zombies around as I had no weapons to defend myself, having to stop and wait for zombies to pass by praying for them not to see me. It took about an hour to get to my body. 20 min from kamenka to NWAF, and 1 hour from NWAF south to NWAF North side. Oh, the irony xD

Edited by p4triot
  • Like 5

Most recently ...

I was flying a Chinook helicopter on an rMod Taviana, still getting used to that particular bird, when I spotted a helicopter crash on a mountaintop near the ski resort. I hovered in to see if I could find a reasonably flat landing area when one of the main rotors clipped a tree or the side of the mountain. With warning alarms blaring I tried to get her under control but ended up crashing around Gora Triglav (top of the mountain). I lived, but had broken a leg. No morphine of course. I tend to get sidetracked when flying around the map by pretty much every cool looking building and place. Raiding a hospital had been on the list, but anyway. So, with knowledge that a tent pitched inside the stadium in Lypestock contained a virtual pharmacy, I crawled all the way there, quickly expending the ammo for my AA-12 and PDW and eventually resorting to hatchet my hatchet and killing zombies by slashing at their shins. I think the journey was about 4km.

Edited by Saethkept

There is a deerstand just north of NW field over the hill, busted my legs to a one hit zed, crawled to Devils Castle while waiting for morph to be delivered, that was the most annoying one as my partner kept dying near the coast on her mission to get morph to me. More recently i crawled from NW field to Stary where i had a tent with morphine so it was ok as i knew i was on a definite. Worst case was a crawl from Gvodzno to Berezino hospital when i still did not know the map and was as lost as fuck in the dark. Of course nothing was spawned in the hospital. Elektro beach to Rog took a bit of time too after a mass hacker teleport. Fucking hills.

Bor to Berezino. Took 3 days.

I'm scarred for life. I actually had to get used to the experience of walking upright again. Decided I didn't like the vertigo it induced, so now I crawl everywhere. I take morphine just for the lulz.

Edited by iegle
  • Like 6

Zelenogorsk to Gvozdno, where I found some at a heli wreck. First heli wreck I ever found, all looted except the meds. Double lucky. I'd only been playing a few days, had no idea how much easier it would have been to just die and start over, I didn't have anything you can't find in a barn or market.

Broke your legs? Contact an Medic. :D

(I usually have my back-pack filled with med-supplies incase.)

Edited by DayzForumer

Gorka -> Berezino @ night... Was a nooby when that happened and didnt know just giving up and dying was quicker :D

From Kamenka to Stary Sobor, back in 1.7.2. Found a heli crash with an L85AWS and M107. Took the L85, and crawled to Stary. Watched a person through my thermal and then somehow managed to add him on Skype.

I also like going around with broken legs because you don't need to worry about standing up on slopes. 80* slope? Just climb straight up that.