JackPotDayz

Balota Buddies. Judge the admins for yourself BEFORE you join

Hey guys, this is Col.O'Neil here.

As you know about our servers we do not allow head admins to admin the server and play on it at the same time. Even the most honest admins cannot help but notice player position and vehicle positions while aiding players. For this reason, I joined Balota Buddies and played with Steak and Potatoes for a little bit. While I cannot say the same for the many other admins, Steak and Potatoes is a solid admin with great character and morality.

So on to the events that just occurred. I am in possession of an in game admin panel. This admin panel consists of 2 menus, one of them being the infistar menu. (hack menu so i can spawn gear ingame, and teleport players should they run into a hacker/glitch *much easier than editing the database). The other menu will alert me of any scripts that are executed as well as anyone who joins with a bypass. On saturday I joined the Balota Buddies server and played with my clan after filming on our server. We filmed helis and major battles that were essentially scripted. I spawned these in and we had a blast. Be prepared to see an awesome clan promo :P

Anyway, unfortunately I had joined that saturday without removing my admin menu from my directory. Now keep in mind Balota Buddies uses the same script directory scan as our servers. (they deny this lol but how come "script scan complete, no bad content found" is a common message across nearly all protected servers). Anyway I was banned two days later. :P I can understand why because of the menu. But keep in mind this menu wouldnt work on ANY servers except my own. It has no bypass and no injector. I appealed for an unban. Then I joined today and realized that I was able to access the server. I was going to post on the forums when it stated that I would be able to post on the forums at 7pm later today. Thinking I was unbanned I joined the server and played for 5 mins before being banned again. This time for evading a ban by changing my GUID

So heres where it gets interesting: in order to be whitelisted by Balota Buddies they first do a background check on you with your steam ID and email over teamspeak. Once thats cleared then you get whitelisted. Keep in mind that when I was banned from their servers, they also IP banned me from their teamspeak. So I apparently managed to get whitelisted again, with a different GUID... Without teamspeak. So then I joined their teamspeak VIA accessing it through my server box. I discussed this with them and trusted the admins with my CD key (foolish i know) to prove my GUID hadnt changed... They then proceeded to log into my CD key and run an unbypassed hack one of them had knowing it would get that key global banned. They then proceeded to insult and harass me over the chat. I have attached a copy and pasted text of the chat. If anyone has any doubts, I will be happy to provide further screenshots as well as screen share the teamspeak chat history with anyone who wants it.

I have never seen this much unprofessionalism from ANY other server admins. While I advise players to stay far away from that server, its up to you to make your own decision. If you do decide to join Balota Buddies be prepared to have a background check that is stupidly thorough. If the admin doesnt like you he/she may even upload your facebook photo to their forums and have the community laugh at it. If anyone wants ANY proof of these things, please feel free to ask in the comments below. I already have screenshots of everything I need.

And Zabn if your reading this: :D

Chat History.txt

• Like 2

This admin panel consists of 2 menus, one of them being the infistar menu. (hack menu so i can spawn gear ingame, and teleport players should they run into a hacker/glitch *much easier than editing the database).

Like you said, InfiStar is a hack, plain and simple, shouldn't have been using it....

They then proceeded to log into my CD key and run an unbypassed hack one of them had knowing it would get that key global banned.

:| :| :|

They then proceeded to log into my CD key and run an unbypassed hack one of them had knowing it would get that key global banned.

check that log you posted

<19:31:33> "Zabn": ******************** << CD Key

<19:31:42> "Zabn": thanks for your cd key bud

<19:31:43> "=1stBAT=Col.O'Neil": yup thats my key

<19:31:53> "dHuynh": time to get it GB'd

<19:32:00> "=1stBAT=Col.O'Neil": you guys wouldbe dicks to do that

<19:32:01> "Zabn": lol jks

Hiya friend :). Hopefully you won't mind me posting the RCON chat logs where you said that you were using the same custom made anti hacks, and also used multiple GUID's to access our servers.

(2013-04-12 | 16:47:00) : (Side) =1stBAT=Col.O'Neil: I got banned for joining with an non functional admin menu

(2013-04-12 | 16:47:16) : (Side) =1stBAT=Col.O'Neil: in case you havent noticed, balota buddies and my server run the same antihacks

(2013-04-12 | 16:47:25) : (Side) =1stBAT=Col.O'Neil: deedede

4c5b241a31fa7f8fe1690bb22f71756

e6ebf4867e3801bbc26b1aabbb7abc8f

You'll notice the second GUID is globally banned. We have our reasons for our actions and they are all justified.

• Like 2

I. If the admin doesnt like you he/she may even upload your facebook photo to their forums and have the community laugh at it. If anyone wants ANY proof of these things, please feel free to ask in the comments below. I already have screenshots of everything I need.

You see, posting comments like this with misinformation is silly. No one posted a Facebook photo of anyone. I posted some random photo of someone that WASN'T Dozi to represent how Dozi was acting [childish].

No one did this, you misinterpreted Zabn's joke.

--

The fact that you had multiple GUIDs alone is enough to get yourself banned. So really, everything else can be considered irrelevant.

--

balota buddies admins abuse server worst whitelist private hacker ban

Really? If we were the worst whitelist private hive, why would we have the amount of regular players on here that we do know?

Sure, go ahead, claim admin abuse. But what you should do is go and ask the regular members that play at Balota Buddies about admin abuse.

--

The misinformation in your post is appalling.

EDIT: IT doesn't matter how this turns out, but we will still remain a strong private hive. Someone joins with an admin menu without any way to properly prove it was accidental and not going to be used for illegal purposes? Sure, we'll ban them. Why? So we can keep our whitelisted servers hacker free so the community/playerbase can have some fun without being ruined by hackers.

You know why we do "stupidly thorough" background checks? So we can keep our whitelisted servers hacker free.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 6

May i also add you claim that you run the same Anti Hack system on your servers as we do ours, May i point out this is a complete lie considering our Anti Hack system was built by us and ONLY run on our servers.

• Like 5

IF you use a hack menu for your server, you obviously abuse your position on your server (Admin Abuse). Judging us for the way we run our server is hypocritical because you are a bad admin yourself....

MIND BLOWN!

~ Zabn

Edited by Zabn
  • Like 9

Using hacks to admin? Seems, sounds, smells, and looks like bullshit. If you hack to admin you shouldn't be an admin in my opinion.

Edited by Julius Caesar

All the BS drama aside ... you were running a hack that caused you to get banned from the BB servers. A hack that YOU ADMIT to using

While STILL banned you used a different GUID to access servers that you KNEW you were banned from

Not only did you LIE about using infistar to begin with but you were absolutely hostile over it on the BB forums

At what point did you think you could get away with lying and using hacks?

FYI: Zabn's jokes are hard to get :/

• Like 3

The sense of arrogance being displayed by the people in power is astounding. It really makes me wonder how they choose their admins for DayZ forums [inception]. All I can say is sorry OP for getting fucked by the Balota Butt Buddies.

Edited by roykingtree

Ola, US admin reporting.

You were banned for attempting to enter the server with a hack menu listed above^.

To work your way around the ban you attempted to play on the server with a different GUID hence the second ban rightfuly so.

You may run your servers however you like as for ours we provide a hacker free environment for our players this means banning players such as yourself.

I see a conversation that might have upset you but for someone trying to rejoin a server after being banned the first time in an attempt at a loop hole and rename shouldnt get the stand up class act of respect you are requesting.

Thank you for your time and I will not be trying to help you promote your servers anymore as seeing that you use hacks as an admin to regulate them per your verbage.

Steak ;)

• Like 14

The sense of arrogance being displayed by the people in power is astounding. It really makes me wonder how they choose their admins for DayZ forums [inception].

You have to be kidding.

Sure, go ahead, claim admin abuse. But what you should do is go and ask the regular members that play at Balota Buddies about admin abuse.

Once ... my first day playing the game ... I got hurt and didnt know what to do ... Steak ran to help me out with blood, gave me advice about the game, and even gave me a soda

• Like 4

The sense of arrogance being displayed by the people in power is astounding. It really makes me wonder how they choose their admins for DayZ forums [inception].

This is going kind of off-topic, but can you please extract the text on my post here that shows arrogance?

• Like 1

Actually I didnt run any hack on that balota Buddies server. And what do you know nearly EVERYONE that commented on this came straight form balota buddies. Lol, Im done with this. I wont try to convince anyone of this, You will have to see for yourself. The admins are controlled by Col.Smith from 4SFG, a clan that distributes players. So a complaint from me or even a group of people wont do anything to affect Zabn. He has a steady influx of players and so long as he has that he doesnt care how he acts towards his players. I am done with this topic, and no misinformation has been spread. I only have one cd key and never changed my GUID. Lies after lies, it gets old

• Like 1

This is going kind of off-topic, but can you please extract the text on my post here that shows arrogance?

Your entire smug approach to interacting with O'Neil in the linked chat.

Will a moderator please lock this thread? Apparently Zabn and the other admins are mobilizing a whole server population to help back them up in this topic lol

I have played on BB servers off and on for months, and it is by far the best servers I have played on.

Very active admins/moderators, and for good reason....

If you do decide to join Balota Buddies be prepared to have a background check that is stupidly thorough.

This right here is the reason to join BB servers. (unless you have hacked in other games before, they will find out!)

Simply put, one of the best hacker free environments you will find.

Col.O'Neil, it looks like you are perhaps trying to tell others to stay away from BB, but you have basically made the opposite point, Balota Buddies are the place to play.

• Like 5

Your entire smug approach to interacting with O'Neil in the linked chat.

That's irrelevant to being a DayZ Forum Moderator. They aren't linked, what so ever.

Will a moderator please lock this thread? Apparently Zabn and the other admins are mobilizing a whole server population to help back them up in this topic lol

No, Zabn hasn't gone around asking people. People come here to defend the servers/community that they like. No one is doing it against their will--no one is being enticed.

Edited by Inception.

Jack, you do realize that your second GUID was logged and broadcast serverwide when you were kicked right?

IF you use a hack menu for your server, you obviously abuse your position on your server (Admin Abuse). Judging us for the way we run our server is hypocritical because you are a bad admin yourself....

MIND BLOWN!

~ Zabn

Using hacks to admin? Seems, sounds, smells, and looks like bullshit. If you hack to admin you shouldn't be an admin in my opinion.

We should all know that it's common practice for certain hack menus to be used for administration on some servers (not everyone has a coder that can develop custom admin tools).

I think the main point to be made was that O'Neil was watched and monitored over a number days leading up to his ban. He displayed very suspicious behaviour but solid evidence was proving difficult to gather. This behaviour included his ability to find and kill players dramatically improve over night, the tell tale signs of ESP (bee-lining for players) and with this his kill count sky rocket in a couple of days.

Finally one of our admins got the solid evidence needed to issue a ban, screenshot of our logs:

W1aIML8.jpg

Multiple GUID's only support our decision.

• Like 2

Haha okay so Zabn who did you just send from BB to skype me? Apparently he doesnt like me talking about this. I am about to be DDOSED? Did you know that thats illegal and can land you in jail?

I count maybe 1 or 2 of those that have commented that arent from Balota Buddies teamspeak. prove my point more?