JackPotDayz

Balota Buddies. Judge the admins for yourself BEFORE you join

I count maybe 1 or 2 of those that have commented that arent from Balota Buddies teamspeak. prove my point more?

Let me repeat myself.

False accusations aren't very nice.

snapback.pngJackPotDayz, on 13 April 2013 - 10:49 AM, said:

Will a moderator please lock this thread? Apparently Zabn and the other admins are mobilizing a whole server population to help back them up in this topic lol

No, Zabn hasn't gone around asking people. People come here to defend the servers/community that they like. No one is doing it against their will--no one is being enticed.

Edited by Inception.

Michael-Jackson-Eating-Popcorn.gif

Well this is interesting.

Edited by Rossums
  • Like 4

That's irrelevant to being a DayZ Forum Moderator. They aren't linked, what so ever.

*sigh*

*sigh*

You're asking how they choose their moderators for the DayZ Forums [here]. So, essentially it's kind of a silly question since this event happened after I was given moderator permissions.

Please keep things on-topic. [i'm trying not to make this a conflict of interest but you're making it a tad bit difficult for it not to appear so.]

• Like 1

This post is just an update as to why it's locked.

OP has admitted to using hacks in-game (Whitehat hackers are not acceptable by any means. A hack is a hack. Whether it works on your server or not?) evading this server's banning system, and slander.

It may be suspicious how you given out a CD-Key hash and it gets global banned later, but your story is suspicious all together if you ask me. But DayZ isn't my corner to moderate, I just moderate the forums.

In short, this thread is semi pointless as you've broke this server's rules.

• Like 2