Sign in to follow this  
gtho1@xtra.co.nz

Oh dear me !

What has happened ?? Not happy about the shit I have just gone through to get to 1.7.1.2..

Frist off I spawned in debug land, managed to find my back onto the map. not to bad because i had a map and compass on me.

Then i got to a nice hill to settle down on in the forest to sort myself out on which is ok.

Then come into a new server with a mate we were there for 10sec and next thing BANG DEAD!! WTF goes on there no on around all my stuff i had id gone!!

Then respawn on the coast with nothing except a banage and pain killers.

this is F^$%#6ing stupid why use I killed ????

And another thing I have spawned with nothing to defend myself with, there is a guy just up the road killing all the new spawned people who cant defend them selfs what a f^$%6ing crock this is.

U have spoiled a not to bad game by doing what u have done.

O_Smiladon

I'll field one of your points: You were killed because it's a "fucking zombie apocalypse". Not a walk in the park.

Jeezus...

If I'd post a "WTF!!!!!"-Thread every time I die or lose equipment due to bugs/glitches/etc. I'd spent more time whining on the forum than actually playing the game.

It's an alpha.

If you're unable to deal with the problems involved in being a tester than stop playing and come back once the mod is out of alpha/beta stage.

I had a M4A1 SD with 6 STANAG SD magazines, ghillie suit, night vision, etc etc.. Updated from 1.7.1.1 to 1.7.1.2, ended up with nothing but a Makarov and a whole bunch of hatchets and crowbars in my backpack....truly wtf...

My stats was 500+ Zed kill, 0 Murder & 0 Bandit kills..

You lot better be careful with this hotfix...this is end game for me =(

I know this is still Alpha and it's pointless to complain.. see you at Beta..

[attachment=1148]

O Dear me!

You fan boys can kiss my --- Yes it is alfa beta whatever.

U should not die for no reason. they should have coded that from the start dont u think?

ok Fanboys your turn...

O Dear me!

You fan boys can kiss my --- Yes it is alfa beta whatever.

U should not die for no reason. they should have coded that from the start dont u think?

ok Fanboys your turn...

Alpha.

tl/dr: THIS ALPHA IS BUGGED!