Sign in to follow this  
SaraMichelle

**Planet F8L** New Server US

HI ALL!!!

Come and visit us @ www.planetf8l.webs.com

My boyfriend and I just started a new server, we are all very friendly and most of the time there is an admin on the server :)

We have BASE BUILDING, 'enough' vehicles, server restarts every 6 hours, and the day/night cycle is 4 hours day and 2 hours night, cleared roads, Car Tow, Cleared Roads. We also know how to add in a custom faces, so your character can look like anything you want like (: JigSaw, Freddy, Jason, Ronald McDonald- that one is creepy! and many more :) !! My boyfriend has also been editing the map and adding more buildings/Gas pumps ect. As well as adding more things to Green Mtn, The Air Fields, and other cities across the map! Come and check it out :) We are very open to suggestions for the server, and looking for friendly people to fill our 40 slot server.

@ 199.217.115.210:2352

Planet F8L: Base Building,Cleared Roads,Auto-Refuel,Customized Map,4 hr day/2 night cycle/6 hr restarts,Tons of Vehicles DayZChernarus [veteran 3P:ON CH:ON]

Come and visit us @ www.planetf8l.webs.com

We currently have 34 Members on our website! Our website has forums, so if you wanna join and look for a group start there, make a post and im sure you will get a response! TS is good to have to, cuz a lot of our dedicated players get on TS and are usually in the Hero room helping people :) We would like to see some faces!!!

We now have a TS server you can join! Want the info ask! I can msg it to you!!!

Edited by SaraMichelle
  • Like 3

no mumble server anymore :)

Edited by SaraMichelle

Stop spamming every thread with a link to your server, if people want to play it. They will, all in good time

Oh and for the love of god please stop using Comic Sans

Don't listen to the Brit ... That's as close as he will ever get to a lady... Since you spammed it so much, I know this is the 3rd post I've seen I'm gonna log it in 30 min. See ya soon!

• Like 1

LOL I Know i dont worry to much about haters :) My boyfriend said you logged in lol i was getting up to get my daughter ready for school lol i think your the reason he stayed on as long as he did this morning lol now he is assed out for a bit lol. hope to see you on again :)

Another change this time it is service provider :S We were not very happy with dayz.st so we decided to change to www.dayzpriv.com which in just one day we have had way better support! The new ip and port are this now 199.217.115.210:2352 i have updated my sig, profile and my the original post on this topic ;) Have a good one everyone!!

Hello all,

We have done some updates :) We now have base building added into our server, custom vehicles spawns, and we have added back in the additional seating in vehilcles :) Hope you all enjoy

Sorry guys the dogs are bugged, something about if you have a dog and put on a gilly suit you and everyone on the server ends up with a broken leg, but can walk and everything....it is a strange bug to say the least, my boyfriend is working on getting it fixed but untill then he has disabled dogs, but hopefully we will have them working again soon! Again Sorry!!!

Sorry guys the dogs are bugged, something about if you have a dog and put on a gilly suit you and everyone on the server ends up with a broken leg, but can walk and everything....it is a strange bug to say the least, my boyfriend is working on getting it fixed but untill then he has disabled dogs, but hopefully we will have them working again soon! Again Sorry!!!

Had to delete the dogs on my server to. the dog script seems to bug out with other scripts etc.

eww that sux well if my boyfriend happens to find a fix i will make sure to send you a message and maybe he can help you fix it on your server as well, i know that is his project, in the next couple of nights, to figure out what the heck is wrong, cuz it all worked fine at first?? So anyways, like i said if he gets it fixed i will msg ya :)

Pretty fun server this is (Planet F8L). Plenty of vehicles but not too many. Extra buildings with a couple added loot spawns at multiple locations. The server is starting to get more people as well so the challenging aspect is about to kick in!

• Like 1

Looking good. Have a free bump lol

:) TY!

Hey all just wanted to put up a decent update on our server before i hit the sack~gotta work early in the morning :S ~ Anyways we currently have:

• Cleared Roads
  • Auto-Refuel
  • Street Lights
  • Full Moon Nights
  • A decent amount of vehicles
  • Additional Seating
  • Chopper Tow
  • Additional Anti-hacker protection-TSW
  • A Custom DayZChernarus map

* When I say Custom, i mean the Air Fields have additional buildings. Stary has a custom camp instead of the traditional camp. There are several stores and warehouse's placed all over the map. Green Mtn also has additonal loots. Skalisty Island also has some added in apartments, and buildings. There is also an admin base there that is a safe to all Heros :) There are also custom car spawns on the map as well.

Finally to finish up here ~ I am getting sleepy and wanna play for a few more min :) ~ I have also put up a website as mentioned above. This has info to the server, as well as to our mumble. Trolls will not be tolerated! (i know how people can be :S ) Because of the cost to keep the server up and going we have been thinking about doing some (this is currenly being discused but not yet not decided) low key types of donations- will have more info on that later but some ideas are a Safe-Zone bubble, you can build a base in and it comes with our TSW, other ideas are custom load outs but we haven't worked that out yet because we do not want it to be 'OP', Car spawn at base, and other ideas but just need some work before we can even think about offering them. Any ideas feel free to post em. I do know that it is very nice to see our server populated we currently have up to 20 players a day and growing. However our bandit population is growing as well but it seems to stay on the friendly side...like haha i killed you and the person who dies says haha paybacks a bitch lol. Every thing is running as smooth as a dayz server can be expected hope to see some new faces in the next few days as my goal has always been, to get the server more poulated, cuz that is what what makes dayz fun! Again Please if you dont have something nice to say then just move on cuz i'm not here to hear u trollin!

Have a great night all and have fun killing zombies!

Edited by SaraMichelle

Played on your server last weekend for a bit and had a chat with your bf on mumble.. Nice dude. Server seems to run pretty smooth as well (even with me being in Europe, ping was stable @110ms).. Hope you get the population you deserve.. Loot wise it's not really my kinda thing.. A bit too much (found about 5 cars on Balota airstrip alone :D) Imo.

Good luck, might drop by your mumble again soon :)

• Like 1

Im gonna log on now, whats you ingame names?

Stop spamming every topic with your server. When I logged in , 6 players only.... I left the server in 1 sec. -Spammers gonna spam.

So you logged on for a Whole sec WOW....lol For the record our server gets populated in the evening. See most of us have real lives, and have to work and all that crap before we are able to get on and play. Btw MrCosmin what was ur ingame name cuz i checked my logs and didn't see this name in their. And if your gonna hate on my server then i wanna make sure it was my server you were on.

Edited by SaraMichelle

Played on your server last weekend for a bit and had a chat with your bf on mumble.. Nice dude. Server seems to run pretty smooth as well (even with me being in Europe, ping was stable @110ms).. Hope you get the population you deserve.. Loot wise it's not really my kinda thing.. A bit too much (found about 5 cars on Balota airstrip alone :D) Imo.

Good luck, might drop by your mumble again soon :)

Thanks :) And i agree i have griped at him about the abundance of vehicles on the server, I think he has deleted the database and redid all the spawns, so there are not as many lol. He prolly got tired of me griping about it. And feel free to drop in mumble anytime!

Stop spamming every topic with your server. When I logged in , 6 players only.... I left the server in 1 sec. -Spammers gonna spam.

Hello there

If OP is spamming a thread use the "report" button.

If OP is enthusiastically recruiting in the appropriate threads then there is no issue. Without facts, your post becomes spamesque.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

Haters going to hate... you got 2 posts... I lol'ed (:

• Like 1