SaraMichelle

**Planet F8L** New Server US

Server sucks

Stated as if fact...

Vanilla DayZ servers are the best and always will be

Stated as if fact...

for my liking.

There you go.

It's pretty clearly outlined in server details that the server is not a vanilla server. If you wanted a vanilla server, checked out the post advertising F8L planet and thought it was good for you then you must not think very logically. I mean really... Lets say vanilla is your favorite flavor of ice cream. Do you go out with friends and get chocolate ice cream then sit there and tell them how your chocolate ice cream sucks because it's not vanilla? No, because it would be stupid. Here's your sign.

Edit: Language, didn't know I was replying to a 15 year old.

Edited by RabidDiabetic
  • Like 1

Stated as if fact...

Stated as if fact...

There you go.

It's pretty clearly outlined in server details that the server is not a vanilla server. If you wanted a vanilla server, checked out the post advertising F8L planet and thought it was good for you then you must not think very logically. I mean really... Lets say vanilla is your favorite flavor of ice cream. Do you go out with friends and get chocolate ice cream then sit there and tell them how your chocolate ice cream sucks because it's not vanilla? No, because it would be stupid. Here's your sign.

Edit: Language, didn't know I was replying to a 15 year old.

Why do you insist on referring to my age? It has nothing to do with my opinion, i dont like the server, thats my opinion

Why do you insist on referring to my age? It has nothing to do with my opinion, i dont like the server, thats my opinion

Because I cleaned up my language as it was not appropriate for your age. That is the only reason I referred to your age.

• Like 1

Server sucks, it takes away the complete experience of the old DayZ i remembered. Vanilla DayZ servers are the best and always will be. It just has too many features like base building for my liking.

I have to agree with rabid....why would you post a hate comment on my forum post, for no reason, it your own fault you checked out the server prior to reading about it! If you didn't like it because it was not what YOU wanted then you can just leave, no reason to come on here post how much the server 'sux' when it only 'sux' to you cuz you like vanilla. Learn to read, for the next server you join, that way your not spreading your 'hate' on their forums post, all because you failed to read about the server prior to joining, and our server title says pretty much everything we have on the server.

Edited by SaraMichelle

Was in a shootout so late last night I slept through my alarm this morning and was late to work. Damn >.<

I have to agree with rabid....why would you post a hate comment on my forum post, for no reason, it your own fault you checked out the server prior to reading about it! If you didn't like it because it was not what YOU wanted then you can just leave, no reason to come on here post how much the server 'sux' when it only 'sux' to you cuz you like vanilla. Learn to read, for the next server you join, that way your not spreading your 'hate' on their forums post, all because you failed to read about the server prior to joining, and our server title says pretty much everything we have on the server.

Its still my opinion, good job on making a server and contributing to DayZ community and popularity, but maybe you could make it more 'Bare Bone' survival DayZ? Without the AI and the features that dont feel like DayZ

Because I cleaned up my language as it was not appropriate for your age. That is the only reason I referred to your age.

Hahaha, so funny. I honestly do no even care of what language is used towards me, 'Cunt' 'Bastard' .etc, It shouldnt refer to my age, at all. Maybe you didnt use 'expletives' towards me because i didnt use any towards you.

Was in a shootout so late last night I slept through my alarm this morning and was late to work. Damn >.<

Did you win??

Its still my opinion, good job on making a server and contributing to DayZ community and popularity, but maybe you could make it more 'Bare Bone' survival DayZ? Without the AI and the features that dont feel like DayZ

We would have no problems doing this is that is what our playerbase wanted. We have a tavi server up now, and started it w/o any mods, and they have requested to have the ones from our other server put in. Gotta take things up with the community, and majority rules. :)

Did you get in trouble with your boss??? Hope not!!!

Planet F8L tells you right up-front what their variables are. There are thousands of different servers running all sorts of mods and flavors of DayZ, just run the filter in your DayZ Commander to find the type you like.

Also, even if a server has more options than you'd like, there's no Rule that makes you use 3rd Person if you want only 1st person, or if you don't want to fly a heli that you feel you've found too easily, then... don't!

Just try to keep in mind that these servers are run by people who work hard to keep them operating smoothly. Many of them put in long hours to keep players happy. I'm sure there's no millionaires made from running a DayZ server, so be considerate. They try hard to market their servers, and a misplaced "critique" hurts some of that hard work.

Planet F8L tells you right up-front what their variables are. There are thousands of different servers running all sorts of mods and flavors of DayZ, just run the filter in your DayZ Commander to find the type you like.

Also, even if a server has more options than you'd like, there's no Rule that makes you use 3rd Person if you want only 1st person, or if you don't want to fly a heli that you feel you've found too easily, then... don't!

Just try to keep in mind that these servers are run by people who work hard to keep them operating smoothly. Many of them put in long hours to keep players happy. I'm sure there's no millionaires made from running a DayZ server, so be considerate. They try hard to market their servers, and a misplaced "critique" hurts some of that hard work.

Yep, but i still find that these types of servers takeaway that 'First Spawn' feel. its too easy to find an endgame in these servers, its like DayZ easymode

Yep, but i still find that these types of servers takeaway that 'First Spawn' feel. its too easy to find an endgame in these servers, its like DayZ easymode

"endgame" really isn't relative to DayZ. If you mean you have the best gear then go out and interact with people. You won't have the best gear for long and there ya go, not "endgame" anymore. Don't worry if you feel like you accomplish too much our local bandits won't let that last too long.

Plus we don't have AI, we did at one point but it wasn't good on the server *i forgot to take it off the list on here* So the other stuff we have, like car tow, you can do that in real life, so i don't think it makes the game bad by any means....and base building, that you can also do in real life, and im pretty sure the SA is going to have something like that as well. But It is your opinion, just don't really appreciate the negativity you brought to my forum post :) When it does clearly state in this post, as well as on our server title what we have, why join if you didn't like the things you read? Seem you did it just to get on here and complain!

Hahaha, so funny. I honestly do no even care of what language is used towards me, 'Cunt' 'Bastard' .etc, It shouldnt refer to my age, at all. Maybe you didnt use 'expletives' towards me because i didnt use any towards you.

They weren't directed at you, just used language I wouldn't use in front of someone under 18.

Back to the main point of this post.

We need some more regular players. We've got a couple good clans on the server now and need more people to oppose them, some are bandit some are hero so we need all. Join up and jump in side chat and look for some players to group up with.

We have been doing major updates to our server the past few days, and moving all our files over to a VPS/Dedicated Server :) Moving our server to a VPS will improve server lag, and other issues like that. We have also done the update to our server as well, so it is up to date with the newest version of DayZ. The server will roll back 2 days, we copied our files over to the VPS on the 11th very early morning. I have noticed our server (current one, thru a hoster) has been up/down, i am guessing our provider has been doing updates to their end as well. Our server will have a new IP but you can still search Planet F8L to find our server, and once our vps server is up i will update this post/our website/facebook/steam with the new IP address!!!

Sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing :) but once we are back up and running *tonight* hopefully, everything will be tip-top!

Edited by SaraMichelle

Server sucks, it takes away the complete experience of the old DayZ i remembered. Vanilla DayZ servers are the best and always will be. It just has too many features like base building for my liking.

Your joking right? Server is off the hook and rising on Gametracker. Cant be that bad? Who in the hellw ants to play Plain jane Dayz. I have been playing so long Plain jane Dayz does NOTHING for me. I want custom itesm to switch up the expereince for me. Not the same ole same ole. They are doing a wonderful job. Plain dayz....yuck. Been there done that. Its not for me. But to say a server sucks cause its not plain jane is just retraded. Just sya it wasnt for you not that it sucks.

Peace

• Like 1

Your joking right? Server is off the hook and rising on Gametracker. Cant be that bad? Who in the hellw ants to play Plain jane Dayz. I have been playing so long Plain jane Dayz does NOTHING for me. I want custom itesm to switch up the expereince for me. Not the same ole same ole. They are doing a wonderful job. Plain dayz....yuck. Been there done that. Its not for me. But to say a server sucks cause its not plain jane is just retraded. Just sya it wasnt for you not that it sucks.

Peace

i logged out when i saw a bunch of "clan bases" off the coast of ele.... imo that ruins the game. Vanilla servers are awesome. Incredibly rewarding when you get a car going or pick up a nice gun.

Edited by methr1k2dop3

"Incredibly rewarding when you get a car going or pick up a nice gun."

In your opinon which your entitled to.

• Like 1

Going forward please post any new comments on the link below :) It is an updated version of this forum topic!

Thanks guys !

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/139654-update-planet-f8l-rebalanced-chernarus-map-update/page__hl__%2Bplanet+%2Bf8l

Edited by SaraMichelle